Let's not blame Klein!!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
GeoffN

Re: Let's not blame Klein!!

Post by GeoffN »

You two both need chill pills!

Let's not let this incident (or this discussion) turn this site into a copy of RLFans...?

Whatever the rights and wrongs of the debate over Klein (and I've made my own views quite clear), it's not enough of a big deal for you two to fall out about.

Kiss and make up? Please? Pretty please?
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

GeoffN wrote:You two both need chill pills!

Let's not let this incident (or this discussion) turn this site into a copy of RLFans...?

Whatever the rights and wrongs of the debate over Klein (and I've made my own views quite clear), it's not enough of a big deal for you two to fall out about.

Or failing that; agree to disagree!

We don't need to descend into name calling and accusations of this and that. At the end of the day this is a forum and everyone's opinion has it's place. We all support the same team after all!

As Geoff said - we've all made our position clear on the game against les cats and I think that it is safe to say that no-one is going to change their mind over any time soon.

Perhaps one of the moderators (who isn't involved in this) would lock this thread before it gets any nastier?
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Matthew wrote:
GeoffN wrote:You two both need chill pills!

Or failing that; agree to disagree!

We don't need to descend into name calling and accusations of this and that. At the end of the day this is a forum and everyone's opinion has it's place. We all support the same team after all!

As Geoff said - we've all made our position clear on the game against les cats and I think that it is safe to say that no-one is going to change their mind over any time soon.

Perhaps one of the moderators (who isn't involved in this) would lock this thread before it gets any nastier?
Totally agree this has gone on for too long please please lets stop now
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan