Wigan Ticket Allocation(breakin news)

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
primrose-n-blue

Wigan Ticket Allocation(breakin news)

Post by primrose-n-blue »

I can't believe it but Wigan have just given Warrington 500 of their allocation seats as Warrington sold out and Wigan have been slow to sell. I'm gob-smacked! It seems someone at Red Hall RFL does know what their on about after all!!! :craz:
Mike
Site Admin

Re: Wigan Ticket Allocation(br...

Post by Mike »

where is this info from? I don't think they would be doing this before the tickets go onsale to the public in Wigan?
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
🏆🏆🏆🏆
primrose-n-blue

Re: Wigan Ticket Allocatio...

WIRE FM 1 o'clock news
Alex the Warrior

Post by Alex the Warrior »

April Fools was last week! I heard that the RL wasn't going to give the clubs their maximum allocation up front and that more were available if requested. You certainly haven't got any from us!
From Mission Impossible (1991) to The Great Escape (2006)
Diamond Lady

Post by Diamond Lady »

I've just heard on Wire FM news at 2 o'clock that 600 tickets have come from the RFL not Wigan Warriors. Get your facts right.
primrose-n-blue

If the facts are right according to WIRE FM not me, I was just the messenger, then Warrington were issued with a further allocation of 600 tickets from the RFL with 500 of them coming from Wigans seats in the WEST stand. If your without tickets and want them I suggest you all start buying em. :eusa7:
wolftown warrior

Post by wolftown warrior »

P`n b.. stop trying to get the fans wound up.. i don`t have a problem with u posting on the boards mate, but there is no need for posts like this...
Alex the Warrior

Post by Alex the Warrior »

Initially, both teams were told they could have up to 5500 tickets, but we received around 4900. I suggest that Warrington recieved the same number as us originally and have claimed the top up allocation.

The wire supporter on here is spouting garbage, and is just trying to wind everyone up. He should go and spout it somewhere else, though hopefully, he will be in hiding in two weeks time.
From Mission Impossible (1991) to The Great Escape (2006)
Dorsey

Post by Dorsey »

primrose-n-blue posted:
I can't believe it but Wigan have just given Warrington 500 of their allocation
No we can't believe it either Primrose but that's just because it's not true - nice try though :eusa2:
primrose-n-blue

A little banter between us is good, but i've only relayed the radio report of this ticket transfer. I haven't added or changed anything.