Noble

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Bear

Re: Noble

Post by Bear »

Nobby`s Girl wrote:
Bear wrote:I dont think he will go. Like shawx said there no one to replace him. Edwards could do the the job if he was interested, i think that would be good for the club and the players would look up to him.
The club owners and players and fans!(most) all look up to Nobby and do actually have high respect for him! If it wasnt for Nobby being at Wigan some of the players we have now wouldnt be at Wigan! Players have mentioned that one main reason they signed for Wigan was due to Nobby being the coach!!

:eusa17: :eusa17: :eusa17: :eusa17: :eusa17: :eusa17:
Calm down, im only having a say. Yeah Noble is a cracking coach but i was saying IF HE WENT! i diddnt say get edwards instead of him
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

NOBLE WANTS TO FINISH WIGAN JOB

Former Great Britain coach Brian Noble has revealed for the first time that he has opened contract talks at Wigan.

Noble is out of contract this year and his future has been the subject of conjecture since Ian Lenagan succeeded Maurice Lindsay as Wigan chairman last autumn.

But Noble is "hoping to stay" at Wigan and he told the club website: "We've made considerable strides at this club and I'd like to see the job finished."

Noble shocked the rugby league world when he left Bradford in the summer of 2006 to succeed Ian Millward at Wigan.

The former Great Britain captain, who saved the Warriors from relegation in his first season and last year took them to within 80 minutes of the Grand Final, played down links with a move to Australia.

"You've got to have pretty serious reasons to want to leave a club of Wigan's stature," he said.

"I think we've made pretty good progress and there are really good things happening at club. When you are building a bridge it would be nice to see it painted."
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

GeoffN wrote:NOBLE WANTS TO FINISH WIGAN JOB

Former Great Britain coach Brian Noble has revealed for the first time that he has opened contract talks at Wigan.

Noble is out of contract this year and his future has been the subject of conjecture since Ian Lenagan succeeded Maurice Lindsay as Wigan chairman last autumn.

But Noble is "hoping to stay" at Wigan and he told the club website: "We've made considerable strides at this club and I'd like to see the job finished."

Noble shocked the rugby league world when he left Bradford in the summer of 2006 to succeed Ian Millward at Wigan.

The former Great Britain captain, who saved the Warriors from relegation in his first season and last year took them to within 80 minutes of the Grand Final, played down links with a move to Australia.

"You've got to have pretty serious reasons to want to leave a club of Wigan's stature," he said.

"I think we've made pretty good progress and there are really good things happening at club. When you are building a bridge it would be nice to see it painted.&quote;

Geoff, I'd already posted this on the web warriors forum(but AtoB for his own reasons) blocked my thread and told me to see the rumour thread, this started as a thread about Noble being linked with the job at
Newcastle Knights, not renewing his contract.

Now it has a new thread on the web warriors forum titled "Noble Doubters",
:conf: :(
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Josie, I agree it's a different subject. Noble's comments are not rumour but at least there is a thread in the main forum about his contract.

Dave
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

DaveO wrote:Josie, I agree it's a different subject. Noble's comments are not rumour but at least there is a thread in the main forum about his contract.

Dave
Yes I know there is, but what I'm trying to say is I started a thread re Nobles contract talks just titled "Brian Noble", AtoB blocked it and now another thread "Noble Doubters" is exactly the same as I posted so why was mine blocked? :( :conf:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Bear

Post by Bear »

josie andrews wrote:
DaveO wrote:Josie, I agree it's a different subject. Noble's comments are not rumour but at least there is a thread in the main forum about his contract.

Dave
Yes I know there is, but what I'm trying to say is I started a thread re Nobles contract talks just titled "Brian Noble", AtoB blocked it and now another thread "Noble Doubters" is exactly the same as I posted so why was mine blocked? :( :conf:
This is a thread on Brian Noble :lol: To much of the same things get said on here
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!
shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

right im gunna say my piece and dont care what i get back in return and i know and expect who to get it off....

Nobby is NOT the be all and end all i know he is a quality coach and i am deffinatly not sorry he came, he has done a great job and im thankful.

BUT he is not going to be here forever and i would personally love it if certain people would stop kissing his arse 24.7 its stupid..

i dont want noble to leave unless we get someone as good in someone like ricky stuart or someone like that...

But i think its hetting realllllly boring people kissing his arse all the time....

thankyou i have been andy shawcros

and im hear all week...
platt-warrior

Post by platt-warrior »

:eusa2: :eusa2:
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

God wrote:Yeah there is life after Noble and there names are Shawn Edwards or Craig Bellamy.

If not Noble, then only one of these two please.
Not Shaun for a good few years yet.
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Get Colin Clarke back, this time on his own until he has to be shafted along to make way for an aussie (after winning the cc)
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame