More names in the hat:

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
GeoffN

More names in the hat:

Post by GeoffN »

St George-Illawarra backs Matt Cooper and Josh Morris and Brisbane
Broncos centre Steve Michaels are also reported targets.

http://www.wigantoday.net/warriors/Warr ... 3980974.jp
mike binder

Re: More names in the hat:

Post by mike binder »

from my very reliable source remember mathers and pryce ,matt cooper will be wearing cherry and white next season as will mr phelps not sure on TB though
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
pedro

Post by pedro »

lets see how good tomkins is at 6 and maybe cooper outside him will be better than trent.....maybe
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

living in n.ireland i have only saw Tomkins play once but he really impressed me as one for the future
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Cooper wants to remain with St George and they want to keep him.

Ah forget him, lets opt for Justin Hodges instead
pedro

Post by pedro »

Inglis or Gasnier would do too.....god there are so many
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

pedro wrote:Inglis or Gasnier would do too.....god there are so many
Wouldn't want Gasnier, he was approached several years ago and he turned Wigan down, I don't want him coming now to up his pension if we weren't good enough then I don't want him here now
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Morph wrote:
Wouldn't want Gasnier, he was approached several years ago and he turned Wigan down, I don't want him coming now to up his pension if we weren't good enough then I don't want him here now
Agree totally. Have seen quite a lot of him this season on Setanta and i've not been impressed at all. Think he's vastly overated.
I also think he is overated I have watched the games and do not rate him(didn't rate him the first time round) :wink:
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
Hawkeye

Post by Hawkeye »

Dont care if Gasnier turned us down 100 times. i would have at wigan in a shot. the best centre in the game by a distance IMO. the Dragons or playing him out of postion at stand off.so no wonder hes not at his best.To me everytime he gets the ball he looks like he will break. beats the first man 90% of the time.

Im sorry but wigan fans need to get over this "HOW DARE HE TURN US DOWN"mentality some seem to have.I for one would be devastated if he became available and we didnt try to get him because he turned us down before. Thats no way to run a club and i thank the various gods IL runs this club and not some of our fans. :)
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Hawkeye wrote:Dont care if Gasnier turned us down 100 times. i would have at wigan in a shot. the best centre in the game by a distance IMO. the Dragons or playing him out of postion at stand off.so no wonder hes not at his best.To me everytime he gets the ball he looks like he will break. beats the first man 90% of the time.

Im sorry but wigan fans need to get over this "HOW DARE HE TURN US DOWN"mentality some seem to have.I for one would be devastated if he became available and we didnt try to get him because he turned us down before. Thats no way to run a club and i thank the various gods IL runs this club and not some of our fans. :)
I'm sorry but that is your opinion, and it is not "because he turned us down before mentality"that I wouldn't sign him. I do not rate him anymore he was good, but not now and he would be coming here to boost his pension, not for the priviledge of playing for the greatest club, and that is the trend we are supposed to be trying to get away from, signing players who are past their best just because they are available, we need players who will be here for more than two years, and who want to play for us.