Calderwood

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Calderwood

Post by josie andrews »

Why did Nobby drop Calderwood again? :angry: He just doesn't like the guy which I think is so wrong. The guy never gets any service and as soon as he makes an error he gets dropped.

I think its about time Nobby dropped his golden child Fielden and made him either sit in the stands, play in the reserves or be waterboy for a few games he was bloody awful again today he needs to get some bloody aggression back I could have flattened him today :angry:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Matthew

Re: Calderwood

Post by Matthew »

It does look like he is planning for next season by using Richards and Colbon. Clearly Calderwood will not be getting another contract if he cannot get in the side

Personally I think this is wrong - as Calderwood is far more dangerous than Colbon and as nice a bloke as I am sure that Colbon is; we need wingers with pace
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------
turf

Post by turf »

:eusa2: :eusa2: for that post josie.

I wish Nobby would have the b*lls to drop Fielden as he does Calderwood!! :angry: :angry:

The most annoying thing is that Calderwood is not even injured!! :angry: :angry:

Complete disgrace!! :angry: :angry:
First Try Tickle

Post by First Try Tickle »

I think Mr Lenegan needs to have a think about dropping Noble. he is really starting to worry me as our only player with pace can't get into a side that is so poor.

But as for picking someone to drop, maybe he could pick one of these...

Fielden
Bailey
Hansen
Lockers
Lou Lou

Because i dont think any of these would be missed.
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

Both Bradfords early tries were scored on Colbons wing .Colbon does not seem to have much pace Richards for me is better at full back he has better positional strength .
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

First Try Tickle wrote:I think Mr Lenegan needs to have a think about dropping Noble. he is really starting to worry me as our only player with pace can't get into a side that is so poor.

But as for picking someone to drop, maybe he could pick one of these...

Fielden
Bailey
Hansen
Lockers
Lou Lou

Because i dont think any of these would be missed.

Of todays performance they all should be dropped not one player stood out
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

Hansens not seemed at his best lately, after his great start to the season. His tackling is second to none though, easily the best tackler on the team.

Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
eccywarrior

Post by eccywarrior »

i think calderwood should get more chances.
IN WANE WE TRUST
shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

i dont think lu lu should be dropped he is trying his best and has know one to work off, barreets off form so its making him look bad aswell...
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

I think we should all get a petition up for Calderwood :)the guy is going to have no confidence and he must surely know how Nobby feels about him it is blatantly obvious to us. Lets get some banners made and do a stake out at the training ground and barrage Nobby :) :)

WE WANT CALDERWOOD FOR OUR WING :lol: :lol:

WE WANT CALDERWOOD FOR OUR WING :lol: :lol:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan