men v boys

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
jolleymike

men v boys

Post by jolleymike »

this has to be the worst side to wear the wigan shirt there isnt one player on that park who deserves to were the wigan shirt.

the pack is non existent and as for the full back

i just cant believe how bad we are, they have no heart no drive and absolutley no idea.

come on IL its about time you woke up and smelled the roses this team simply isnt good enough
j+jsgran

Re: men v boys

Post by j+jsgran »

Now longy has just scored a bloomin drop goal. :blush:
`I want to win something this year pls `
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

jolleymike wrote:this has to be the worst side to wear the wigan shirt there isnt one player on that park who deserves to were the wigan shirt.

the pack is non existent and as for the full back

i just cant believe how bad we are, they have no heart no drive and absolutley no idea.

come on IL its about time you woke up and smelled the roses this team simply isnt good enough
I'll use a favourite saying of Nobby's Girl for this one.

W**KY W**KY WIGAN, W**KY W**KY WIGAN,

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

There's already a thread on about this debacle, we don't need another
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Brad5926

Post by Brad5926 »

If i was noble i would drop every single player on that pitch and play the u21s vs Whitehaven next week because this game of 'Rugby' that i am watching if i should call it that is embarrasing and degrading to the fans and town of wigan
fitzy

Post by fitzy »

I went thinking we'd lose but not like that, that was embarrassing, on national television as well. It was an absolutely pathetic attempt at a performance and the whole team should be ashamed of themselves. They showed no passion or desire it seemed as though they weren't bothered what the result was as long as there pay check cleared in the bank. What are they doing all week at are so called world class training facility? I know its been raining alot recently but that is no excuse for that! :angry: :angry: :angry:
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

fitzy wrote:I went thinking we'd lose but not like that, that was embarrassing, on national television as well. It was an absolutely pathetic attempt at a performance and the whole team should be ashamed of themselves. They showed no passion or desire it seemed as though they weren't bothered what the result was as long as there pay check cleared in the bank. What are they doing all week at are so called world class training facility? I know its been raining alot recently but that is no excuse for that! :angry: :angry: :angry:

They play darts.
First Try Tickle

Post by First Try Tickle »

...and i blame them for ruining my bank holiday..

The only way i could get over the humiliation was to drink 12 cans of stella. and now i had a doulbe hangover all day today.