Whitehaven?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
cpwigan

Whitehaven?

Post by cpwigan »

Will you be attending? Will the MM debacle influence your decision?
turf

Re: Whitehaven?

Post by turf »

God wrote:Im voting with my feet i aint going.
Don't think many will be God after THAT shambles in Cardiff.
luke_robinsons_angel

Post by luke_robinsons_angel »

i'm not going because i'm working, but i would boycott it anyway after the farce of changing it due to football.
Saints are just wiganers who haven't fully evolved

RIP Mike Gregory, one of lifes real legends.
WESTCUMBRIARIVERSIDER

Post by WESTCUMBRIARIVERSIDER »

i was in a pub in whitehaven last night watching that debacle and what s@#t i took off pretend stains fans, but worse was the haven fans shouting bring on wigan. we are a joke.p.s. im not going because of work.
emma warriors simply the best

Post by emma warriors simply the best »

they dont deserve to have anyone going to support them but i cant not go to the match when i know were playing
LOYAL
WARRIOR

PHIL BAILEY: "I am totally thrilled to be joining the Wigan Warriors. Everyone believes in the club and I can’t wait to join Wigan for 2007".

Iafeta Paleaaesina:"Our fans support over recent years has been astonishing. They are the backbone of the Club and we are truly grateful for the way they get behind us".

!!!WARRIORS 4 LIFE!!!

Born a WARRIOR!
Live a WARRIOR!
Die a WARRIOR!

we can build this dream together
standing strong forever
Nothing's gonna stop us now

Proud to be a wiganer!!!
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

it would make more sense to boycott the warrington game ,woulod look embarasing to the club having a empty stadium in front of the sky cameras ,and you can still watch the game
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
jolleymike

Post by jolleymike »

i wont be going to both games as i will be working late on monday and dont fancy paying my hard earned cash for a team that quite obviously dont appriciate our support.

a good way for the club to say sorry would be to make the game free of charge entry to season ticket holders.

I might be working late for the wire game so even though i am a season ticket holder i wont be going, i just hope that the people who do go make the club fully aware of how racked off we are with sundays lack of performance.
Dubs

Post by Dubs »

mike binder wrote:it would make more sense to boycott the warrington game ,woulod look embarasing to the club having a empty stadium in front of the sky cameras ,and you can still watch the game

What good would that do? Do you really WANT to bring more embarrassment on the club?
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

IMO this one game we definatly need to lose, fair enough it will end the cup run, but losing to a lower division team would surely show how much this team needs help, i can't see the owner being happy at such a thing, surely if it happened he would have to put the fear into Nobby and the team, dropping players to the 21's, transfering some of the crap to NL1, bring in in some better players on loan and sort out the coaching staff which is probably where a lot of the blame falls.
Dubs

Post by Dubs »

medlocke wrote:IMO this one game we definatly need to lose, fair enough it will end the cup run, but losing to a lower division team would surely show how much this team needs help, i can't see the owner being happy at such a thing, surely if it happened he would have to put the fear into Nobby and the team, dropping players to the 21's, transfering some of the crap to NL1, bring in in some better players on loan and sort out the coaching staff which is probably where a lot of the blame falls.
Who do you suggest dropping to the 21's and who will we replace them with?
Who is the "crap" we should transfer to NL1 and which teams would take them?
Who are the "better players" you would like to see us bring in on loan and are they available?
And how do you suggest sorting out the coaching staff?

It's all well and good saying what needs to be done, but doing it is a totally different thing