Absolute disgrace! left 20 mins early!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ancientnloyal

Absolute disgrace! left 20 mins early!

Post by ancientnloyal »

I wasn't prepared to watch that sh*** any longer and for once we decided to go early to beat any traffic, something that I never do. 20 minutes early tells you something, and we werent the only ones leaving.

The Cardiff Arms pub was nearly full of Wigan fans also at this time outside the ground.

I have been very patient with this club and team this season but yesterday took the biscuit, that was sheer awful.

Everything is wrong, from team selection the tactics. Im afraid to say St Helens were awesome and every set of 6 you knew they would threaten fora try. The biggest cheer of the night was when Fielden got subsistuted, closely pipping Sean Long's 2nd try by cheers from the Wigan fans.

What the hell was Mathers doing in that 1 on 1? Can anyone tell me? It was like a 9 year old blind kid trying to tackle Feka in flow

I believe WNAC has a point now.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
josie andrews

Re: Absolute disgrace! left 20 mins early!

Post by josie andrews »

Sorry A n L that I sold you the tickets. :blush:

I left 11 mins from time and that is something I never do. Was very upset about the teams performance. If they had lost by just 10 points though, they would have just carried on, but perhaps after this debacle, it will mean that something will get sorted, I can only live in hope :o

Again apologies to you
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
fitzy

Re: Absolute disgrace! left 20 mins early!

Post by fitzy »

It was totally embarrassing A+L and can understand why you left early I stayed till the end and told them exactly what I though and so did every other wigan fan
ancientnloyal

Re: Absolute disgrace! left 20...

Post by ancientnloyal »

I think I and many others were caught up in the moment. No regrets though but i didnt like walking out early, although getting ahead of traffic was something in the back of my mind. :conf:
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
wiggydoran

Post by wiggydoran »

Not being funny but you should regret!! People walking out early means that they have amo! All my girlfriends friends text her straight after the game rubbing in the fact that our fans wouldnt even watch to the end! i dont know what sky said but they really portrayed the fact that fans were leaving! My girlfriend and I left loud and proud at the end singing with other Wiganers singing id rather be a loser than a saint and that in my opinion proved to the scum that they may have beaten us on the pitch but we wernt walking with our heads down and then for them to get home to watch it again and see us walking out! Everyone who walked out should be ashamed of themselves! And to not go to Whitehaven then thats just daft! 2 seasons ago we were that bad every game and the attendences got bigger and bigger at the JJB which has always been a form of amo for me with them coz they lost fans that year even tho they won everything! What happened to ANCIENT and LOYAL!!!
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

I do regret walking out early, but was so upset I just had to. I have never left a game early before and more than likely won't do again, and I have always applauded the team no matter how bad they played and I have never ever booed them. Nearly fell out with friends tonight because now I have got over it I don't see the point in calling them but they are just going on and on. The players must feel bloody shi*e about it so lets now just forget it after all "IT'S ONLY A GAME"
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
sudokuwarrior

Post by sudokuwarrior »

Don't know what Sky said about Wigan fans leaving early because we watched the second half with the sound turned off but they did show the Wigan fans walking out early.
The futures Brett, The future's orange!!!

2007- A fan-tash-tic season!!!!!!!
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

SKY actually showed 1 Wigan fan and 10 Hull KR walking away and said oh Wiganers walking early.
pedro

Post by pedro »

I saw saints fans leaving at half time...they could as it was job done.
gw

Post by gw »

i stayed till the end as always, i might be wrong but where there to SUPPORT the team arn't we??

"your not fit to wear the shirt"??

"Boooo"

Great support eh?? What happened tyo the support we had a couple of years back when we where sat at the bottom of the league playing worse than we are now and the crowds just got bigger and bigger, even sky mentioned it every match, and what happens the team nearly reach the play-offs!!!

But sod that eh, its back to the old wigan way, oh where not winning lets go home!!!!