My sunday, How i remeber it

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
pieaddict

My sunday, How i remeber it

Post by pieaddict »

I got up and decided to spend the day learning new songs on my guitar. By the end of the day i could play rebel reble by bowie and cream sunshine of my love. I then Watched hull vs hull. What a good game that was. After that i seem to have blanked out what happened up to about 9. Then i watched blues brothers.

It was a good day as far as i can tell, However my phycologist seems to think i have bloked out a trauma and it may take years for me to be able to talk about it
OAMJSONA

Re: My sunday, How i remeber i...

Post by OAMJSONA »

sat there through the game utterly and totally numbstruct

yes at the stadium ( Millenium)

gun is loaded now

but not got the guts to pull the trigger
Wigan is and always will be a town of Cherry & White

butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

OAM wrote:sat there through the game utterly and totally numbstruct

yes at the stadium ( Millenium)

gun is loaded now

but not got the guts to pull the trigger
I honestly switched the channel over - couldn't be bothered to watch the only "team"??? of the week-end not trying.

So I watched Evolution off Film 4 instead!!! :lol:
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
pieaddict

Post by pieaddict »

I always find a good bit of blues music cheers me up, i used my negative energy well and as a result am i much better guitar player than i was on sat.

ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

I spent my evening trying to stay awake on the M5 and rushing to get to a services before Burger King shut. Just managed it outside Birmingham.

Thats about it
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
fekasjockstrap

Post by fekasjockstrap »

i spent the first hour of the morning shaking off saturdays hangover in the B+B...then off into cardiff for many drinks and a sing song, then off into the ground for hull derby before losing 80mins of my life as i cannot recall any of the wigan game :wink: ....before alot more drinks in the prince of wales and a nice sing song with a group of leeds and hull fans...all in all a decent weekend i guess :cool:
"On My Signal......Unleash Hell!"
Mr Stu

Post by Mr Stu »

i got up at 7 and set off for the game at half eight. ended up near banger as the driver and my mate in the front got lost lol then got in cardiff and saw a hull fan kicking off and going mad at someone, then then watched the catalans v quins and hull v hull kr. then watched us having brain explosions with a aussie igan fan called luke then straight back to bolton with my mate who is a saints fan which made the way bk hell. arrived back at half 12 at night.

btw i saw mcmanus the pompus, smug saints chairman on the way bk in the service station near birmingham, he looked at me and swiftly looked to the ground with a smug grin. and he had the worst dress sense as he wore light blue jeans with a white shirt and a cream jacket. :lol:
fekasjockstrap

Post by fekasjockstrap »

mate how did ya end up near bangor....thats up in north wales?!?!?!??!?! something tells me that your driver had no sense of direction
"On My Signal......Unleash Hell!"
Mr Stu

Post by Mr Stu »

the driver was female....enough said :lol: i was thinking we were going north insead of south but when i told them they were not havin it and i couldnt stop lauhing when they finally realised which they werent to pleased with lol
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

fekasjockstrap wrote:mate how did ya end up near bangor....thats up in north wales?!?!?!??!?! something tells me that your driver had no sense of direction
Mr Stu wrote:the driver was female....enough said :lol: i was thinking we were going north insead of south but when i told them they were not havin it and i couldnt stop lauhing when they finally realised which they werent to pleased with lol
Thats bloody hilarious, done things like that myself.

When we were playing Widnes (many many moons ago) my mate was giving the directions, I said "but everyone is turning off to go that way". "they're going the wrong way keep going". "I think this is the wrong way to Widnes".
"What do you mean Widnes? we're playing Warrington ......aren't we?"

Another time when Wire had just moved to HJ we decided to follow some Warrington supporters,.....
till they pulled in at a chinese takeaway!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :baaa: :with:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan