Nice to see the players care!!!!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ste lord

Nice to see the players care!!!!

Post by ste lord »

After the disgarce on Sunday evening does anyone else feel the players deserved to go out for a drink on Monday afternoon??

NOBBY does!!!

Baz, Bailey, Hoch and a few others were in the Farmers Arms in Heskin yestreday,

I thought bailey was so so ill that the last thing he should be doing is drinking,

If it was me i would have had them down at the training centre trying "to put Humpty Dumpty back together again" to quote BN,

Im not saying that the team should not be banned from goin to the pub but given the current state of things things should be more important than that.

Keep Wigan "Wigan"

ancientnloyal

Re: Nice to see the players ca...

Post by ancientnloyal »

Social lives?
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
ste lord

Post by ste lord »

Disgrace to the town and the club!!!

Keep Wigan "Wigan"

ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

It wouldn't make sense to spend a whole week at orrell for the simple reason of keeping a few fans happy to 'show they care'. They are entitled to do whatever they like on their days off and the club have a set up of training regimes/days.

If you saw Tim Henman get trounced by Federer 6-0 6-0 6-0 in the pub next day would you have a go at him?
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
ste lord

Post by ste lord »

What!

Keep Wigan "Wigan"

GeoffN

Re: Nice to see the players care!!!!

Post by GeoffN »

ste lord wrote:After the disgarce on Sunday evening does anyone else feel the players deserved to go out for a drink on Monday afternoon??

NOBBY does!!!

Baz, Bailey, Hoch and a few others were in the Farmers Arms in Heskin yestreday,

I thought bailey was so so ill that the last thing he should be doing is drinking,

If it was me i would have had them down at the training centre trying "to put Humpty Dumpty back together again" to quote BN,

Im not saying that the team should not be banned from goin to the pub but given the current state of things things should be more important than that.
Well, Bails & Hock can't be blamed for Sunday's fiasco!
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

of course hock can be blamed he should of been playing instead of having a stupid ban
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

mike binder wrote:of course hock can be blamed he should of been playing instead of having a stupid ban
and so should lockers ,fielden ,barrett ,lu-lu colbon, higham etc and they weren't banned :angry:
Bear

Re: Nice to see the players care!!!!

Post by Bear »

ste lord wrote:After the disgarce on Sunday evening does anyone else feel the players deserved to go out for a drink on Monday afternoon??

NOBBY does!!!

:eusa2: Correct. If i was nobby it would have been "Get your backsides down to the training ground at 6:30 tomorro morning. Anyone who doesnt turn up will be punished, anyone who does turn up will also be punished."

What exactly was they drinking for? Celebrating the worst performance in the history of rugby :angry:
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

No-one begrudges players a social life - but after not turning up in cardiff; it's a bit of a cheek to turn up in the pub.

You'd think that they would be too ashamed to show their faces after what went on.

As for Nobby punishing them with a training routine - they should want to put it right themselves. If any of the them need forcing to train after Sunday then they don't deserve to play rugby for a living - never mind playing for Wigan.
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------