Grand final

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Moore_115

Grand final

Post by Moore_115 »

whos goin 2 the grand final at the millennium stadium in cardiff

:D
Every thing is funny as long as it is happening to someone else.
Moore_115

Re: Grand final

Post by Moore_115 »

i cant manage to go because i way 2 busy that week but im try 2 get there though it will be a relly gd match

if i can get there and wigans not in it i wont enjoy it as much but it will still a grt match
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

Moore_115 posted:
i cant manage to go because i way 2 busy that week im try 2 get there though it will be a relly gd match

if i can get there and wigans not in it i wont enjoy it as much but it will still a gd match
You remind me of Norman Bates, replying to your own questions, hehe, just kidding.

I got me ticket ages ago, we go whether or not Wigan get there. Wasn't much fun last year as we were supporting Leeds (the lesser of two evils) and they got beat. Infact the last three finals I've been to (inc. GF) the team I have supported have always lost.

Moore_115

Post by Moore_115 »

robjoenz posted:
You remind me of Norman Bates, replying to your own questions, hehe, just kidding.

I got me ticket ages ago, we go whether or not Wigan get there. Wasn't much fun last year as we were supporting Leeds (the lesser of two evils) and they got beat. Infact the last three finals I've been to (inc. GF) the team I have supported have always lost.
so what u goin 2 do if wigans in it support the other team so wigans can win :D
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

haha, good idea, but no I couldn't force myself to do that!
Moore_115

Post by Moore_115 »

why not we might win if u do come every 1 stick up 4 me :) :D :cool: :roll:
the grinch

Post by the grinch »

isnt the grand final played at old trafford and the challenge cup played at the millenium stadium!
dont let your victories go to your head or your failures go to your heart
Stuart Raper's Barmy Army

Post by Stuart Raper's Barmy Army »

Im not going :eusa1: my student loan definately wont last that long so i wont be able to afford a ticket, and i cant get there as my mum and dad are on holiday! :angry:
Moore_115

Post by Moore_115 »

isnt the grand final played at old trafford and the challenge cup played at the millenium stadium!
yeah sorry thats what i ment the challenge cup final
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

Stuart Raper's Barmy Army posted:
Im not going :eusa1: my student loan definately wont last that long so i wont be able to afford a ticket, and i cant get there as my mum and dad are on holiday! :angry:
Tut tut tut... poor excuses... get your ticket when your loan arrives and hop on the train. :wink:

We booked all our tickets a while back. Match ticket was £25 and train ticket was £29 but I reckon its worth £60 for a grand day out, especially if we win!