we're all going to cardiff primrose and poo

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
southern warrrior

we're all going to cardiff primrose and poo

Post by southern warrrior »

so primrose apparently it does nt matter how loud you sing it only matters if you score more points than the other team which we did quite a bit today so go back to own site and whinge there !!!!!well done lads we played well today defence was great dallas was better, lockers hada good game so did wildy. fantastic !!!! :D :D :D :D :D
Fraggle

Re: we're all going to cardiff...

Post by Fraggle »

Sounded great on the telly, Binder will be keeping the tape with his starring role with the drum! If Dallas hadn't got a hat-trick I wouldn't have had a man-of-the-match today, they all deserve 10/10. Not perfect, but there's only one important factor in a Challenge Cup semi-final and that's the result. Defensively superb almost all the way through, and credit to both sides for a game played in great spirits: hard but not dirty. I know that one or two people have criticised Lima, but he's a very strong powerful 2nd row and probably their best player today.

I've not been able to go to any CC games so far this year due to work and I was scheduled also to work the day of the final. First thing I did after the match tonight was contact my boss and tell him I'm taking the day off whether he likes it or not!
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]