RHINOS' INJURIES LATEST

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
josie andrews

RHINOS' INJURIES LATEST

Post by josie andrews »

With a few faces returning from injury in the past few weeks, there are still questions about four players which still have yet to be seen in the 19 man squad/s.

Brian McClennan though has confirmed that there will be more weeks of frustration for Jamie Jones-Buchanan, Ian Kirke, Ashley Gibson and Clinton Toopi.

Ian Kirke last put on a blue and amber shirt on February 22nd when he pulled his hamstring whilst the Rhinos took on the Catalans at the Headingley Carnegie in Super League, when the home team defeated the French side 34-6.

And Clinton Toopi hasn't had much luck either: he last played when the Rhinos were crowned the rugby league champions of the World. The game in which he damaged his shoulder.

It was only one week later that Ashley Gibson also damaged his hamstring, in the defeat by Cas, at the Jungle. It was his return from 11 months out after a knee reconstruction.

Whilst JJB's last appearance in Leeds colours was in the 14-10 Easter victory over the Challenge Cup holders Saints in their own backyard. Buchanan is still recovering from a painful shoulder muscle problem.

It is not yet confirmed when any of the players listed above will make a return to Bluey's team sheet, but we'll try to bring you all the injury latest
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
turf

Re: RHINOS' INJURIES LATEST

Post by turf »

I wouldn't read anything into that if I were you Josie!!! :D :D :D :D

They'll have a full strength squad for us tomorrow and will be 100% fired up.

We'd better be ready
josie andrews

Re: RHINOS' INJURIES LATEST

Post by josie andrews »

I know :wink:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan