Ganson....

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
mike binder

Re: Ganson....

Post by mike binder »

how many times have i told you ,time to get rid of the tossers i sware he thinks we pay to watch him and he needed to make his name on BBC so more people could love this father less plonker
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
pedro

Post by pedro »

you look at the refs over the 2 days and its laughable the difference. He should be demoted
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

the-Bowtun-Warr ior wrote:
turf wrote:
the-Bowtun-Warr ior wrote: have a word with him. you always seem clued up and in there with them lot

I am not!!! That is another cruel and callous jibe!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Your bit on bold, have a word with who???? :conf: :conf: :conf:

:lol: :lol: :lol: love it
Can't beat it with a stick :lol: :lol: :lol:
the-Bowtun-Warrior

Post by the-Bowtun-Warrior »

Morph wrote:Thought Ganson's remark to Thackray was spot on. Too much challenging of the refs authority lately and I'm not one for praising Ganson, but he was right on that.
can anyone lip read?
really would love to know what Thackray said to him! he didn't seem to utter much!
Owen Coyles Super White Army!!!

turf

Post by turf »

Both of your points Morph are spot on.

Well said!! :eusa2: :eusa2:
the-Bowtun-Warrior

Post by the-Bowtun-Warrior »

Morph wrote:You must have seen a different match to me. Throughout that match there were players running up to the ref, challenging the decision. They may not like either the decision or the ref (I certainly don't)but there is no place for it.
who must of been watching a diff' game?

Owen Coyles Super White Army!!!

old hooker

Post by old hooker »

Ganson gives the impression that he thinks the crowd are there to watch him and not the teams.However he is quite right to sinbin players for making comments to him or questioning his decisions.We do not need this practice which is creeping in,and yes he was right when he said this is not football.
pedro

Post by pedro »

old hooker wrote:Ganson gives the impression that he thinks the crowd are there to watch him and not the teams.However he is quite right to sinbin players for making comments to him or questioning his decisions.We do not need this practice which is creeping in,and yes he was right when he said this is not football.
I feel he forces it due to his bad reffing, no-one was doing it Saturday cos the ref was mainly right. It must frustrate the players when someone without a clue spoils the game