Cup final

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Warriors_ace_17

Cup final

Post by Warriors_ace_17 »

Does anyone know how the tickets sales are doing for the final?????

Got mine monday afternoon, £30 ones, so they cant be that bad. Also are many of you lot staying over anywhere near Cardiff, me and my mate have ended up staying in Bristol! Its not that bad though, its only 45 mins from Cardiff on the train, and it means we can go early and stay late!
2004 YEAR OF THE WARRIORS (hopefully)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
warriors

Re: Cup final

Post by warriors »

I have been told that there is not that many left. An that was yes2day. So i dont think that there will be any left.

I got mie for £30 on Monday, coz there wasnt any of the £25 left. we are going by the car. Up for 4am, make sure that we have got everythin. An let sarah's dad be sick. Coz he is sick at every final. An set off on the road trip for 5.30am.

I cant wait to go to cardiff. Im countin everyday. 3weeks 3days. :D
wanny

Post by wanny »

Got my tickets too! 30 quid ones. I've been looking to see exaclty how many tickets have been sold but no-where seems to know how many that is. If you look on the official RFL site they have a plan of the Millenium stadium. Apart from the seats saved for the finalist there isnt many left at all. If you look on the link the grey blocks are sold out areas

http://www.rfl.uk.com/Templates/RFLDefa ... &CompName=

Should be a sellout my friends if our sales are as good as you say.

:o
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

I'm not convinced our sales alone will be that great. Does it say that the grey areas are SOLD OUT /UNAVAILABLE? If so I'd say there'd be quite a few taken by the RFL for the sponsers, media etc. I imagine it will be like the Leeds Bradford match last year, the behind goal tickets went as soon as the finalists were known and the rest of the tickets gradually sold out just before the match. I would imagine (although not totally sure) but if someone decided they wanted to go the week before, there'd be a good chance of getting some kind of ticket.
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

robjoenz posted:
I'm not convinced our sales alone will be that great. Does it say that the grey areas are SOLD OUT /UNAVAILABLE? If so I'd say there'd be quite a few taken by the RFL for the sponsers, media etc. I imagine it will be like the Leeds Bradford match last year, the behind goal tickets went as soon as the finalists were known and the rest of the tickets gradually sold out just before the match. I would imagine (although not totally sure) but if someone decided they wanted to go the week before, there'd be a good chance of getting some kind of ticket.
I'm not convinced by the diagram either, looking on the Ticketmaster link from that website there are lots of different categories of seating. I got my tickets from Wigan this morning, 1 hour on the phone because my friends hadn't been organised enough until last night to tell me how many seats they wanted. For 7 of us, the best I could get at £25 were in M3 on the northeast corner. That suggests that the seats behind the goals are already almost gone.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
mario

Post by mario »

I think some of the tickets would be saved for the winners of the second semi-final and therfore would be marked grey. still think it will either sell out or be a near sell out. think it would need Saints in the final thiugh for a sell out. That would atract a lot more neutrals