Rugby league Game

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
warriors

Rugby league Game

Post by warriors »

Rob, i have completed it with legend. On World cup, it has given me (league god difficulty). An what do it have to do, to get the other games????

Dose anyone have the other games??? Or knows how to get them?????
pacman

Re: Rugby league Game

Post by pacman »

Get out more!!!! :lol:
warriors

Post by warriors »

pacman posted:
Get out more!!!! :lol:
I do get out more Richard. On Monday, i did a 15 hour shift, on tuesday 15hour shift, an to day a 6 hour shift. An later im going to my girlfriends. i can tell you other things that i do. But you wont wont to no.

See when i rest i play on the (Xbox). Something that i see that you cant afford. What a pitty :( .
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

Warriors mate, relax a little, the world isn't out to get you! I'm sure Pacman was only joking, perhaps he had had too many power-pills!

As to your original question I have no idea, it seems you do have more time on your hands than me :wink: and you've progressed further. I'd imagine you just keep winning different competitions on different difficulties.

Goto www.leedsrugby.com messageboard, they have been talking about the game somewhere on that.
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

Robjoenz,
You do not want to go to anything described as LeedsRugby.
You might catch a bad dose of Leeds Tykes and forget that union is a non passing game but that at least explains why Bill McClaren never saw a forward pass during his 30 years on the Beeb :roll:
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
Moore_115

Post by Moore_115 »

ive also completed it in ledgend mode and its given me nothing
Every thing is funny as long as it is happening to someone else.
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

What exactly have people unlocked so far on the game? I was reading on the Leeds Rhinos message board (sorry Ian :wink:) that you can unlock different grounds and an allstars team. Anyone done this?
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

Here you are guys, a cheats forum with how to unlock stuff on Rugby League (PS2) but I'm sure it'll apply to X-Box and stuff.

http://www.neoseeker.com/Games/cheats/P ... eague.html
warriors

Post by warriors »

I have unlocked, all the difficulty modes. A the game modes xcept the two im after. O an when you play on league god. the computers team becomes the MATRIX. They can run throu you. Three times faster etc. So when you play it, you will be very angry. O an i have bin on many cheats site, an none of them work for the x box. so i hope these ones work. :D
kt4ever_1

Post by kt4ever_1 »

Has enyone got that new rugby game for the ps2 when i say new it came out in about november? My brother has got it and has enyone else found it addictive?
Take me home wigan road to a place i belong wigan rugby not the latics take me home wigan road!