Ooo!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
MrsLam

Ooo!

Post by MrsLam »

Ok some of you might remember my little 'red and white paper cutting up obsession' before the GF and collecting all my cherry n white stuff to wear so with only 3 weeks left till the final (ARGHH :D) Im getting hyper again.
Are you all gonna make an effort with the facepaints, silly hats, hooters, confetti and hair dye?! I know it seems childish but its fun and its only twice a year (we're doing the double remember?)
You've got to show your true colours, a wigan shirt isnt enough at matches like this! The stand im in is gonna be completely covered in cherry and white, i'll apologise in advance to anyone sat/stood near me that goes home with a hood full of newspaper...hehehe!
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
warriors

Re: Ooo!

Post by warriors »

Well i wont be wearin that top. I will have the new away one on. So i will be covered in blue. BUT i might be getter the addidas 1, off ebay. So i might be in that colour.
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

I think I've still got some red hair gel left from the GF so I shall be wearing that. As for colours, I think we should show our tribal cherry and whites, I really like the new away kit, but it changes colour every year and Wigan are instantly recognisable for their cherry and white hoops and so I shall be wearing them proudly!
Dorsey

Post by Dorsey »

I think we should all be in the traditional home shirt as well, the new away shirt's very nice and all that but as Mrs Lam says you cannot beat seeing a solid wall of cherry and white - brilliant. Take it you are in the North Stand then Mrs Lam. Our lot are in the West stand and I can't be mithered cutting up newspaper but I'm taking a load of those huge party poppers - the ones that are about 300 cm long - they're dead cheap to buy and full of coloured foil and glitter stuff so they should look great.
the grinch

Post by the grinch »

im in the north stand and i cant wait to see huddersfield come out to play us its going to be a great day for everyone!
dont let your victories go to your head or your failures go to your heart
pete&kaz

Post by pete&kaz »

does anyone know whats happening with colours this time.do we have 1st choice with qualifying first??????or do we have to wait just incase stains qualify aswell then they can moan to anyone that matters????
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

NO Robjoenz I still say it is Wigan Athletic blue, I would not be seen dead in it :angry:
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
Stuart Raper's Barmy Army

Post by Stuart Raper's Barmy Army »

I have dyed my hair cherry red underneath in preparation (spelling??) for the big match, and as i have blonde hair I have had platinum streaks put in to make it look more like white!
johnsons_babexx

Post by johnsons_babexx »

ive booked my hair appointment for the day b4 having it all french plaited. Got my ribbons ready and bows for the car. Dont forget to decorate ur cars aswell u gotta be seen going down there (or up if ya live down south) already started cutting up me paper and digging out me cup from 2002
Officially PJ'sNo.1.Fan!!

1/3 of the original Nobby's girls - we have the t-shirts to prove it!!!!!

MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

I got red napkins today, and if it rains you all gonna go home with red toilet tissue stuck in your hair :) lol!
If we do end up in our away kit because of the one sided coin ill be gutted :(. I might go and buy a flag for the car, we've never had one before because of supersticions but we always have all the old wian shirts out in the back of our car and scarfs out the window, oo and kelvin dancing on the roof of the car. cantttt wait!
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!