Briscoe

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
mario

Briscoe

Post by mario »

After the way he's played this season and especially after tonights performance by Briscoe, Lam is going to have to put in some fantastic performances to justify sacrificing two players at his expense! The same would apply to any player that Wigan may bring mid season after Maurice saying we could'nt afford to keep them under the salary cap rules.
southern warrrior

Re: Briscoe

Post by southern warrrior »

the first try he scored i sat and said why did we sell him after the third i was almost crying what a shame we sold him i just hope he comes back but is'nt he just like our rads ??always there to support knows where and when to hit the line and tackle like a goodun... :doz:
mario

Post by mario »

southern warrrior posted:
the first try he scored i sat and said why did we sell him after the third i was almost crying what a shame we sold him i just hope he comes back but is'nt he just like our rads ??always there to support knows where and when to hit the line and tackle like a goodun... :doz:
He's almost a clone. If we get him back i think we'll have to pay for him!
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

..and he's been doing what we have been lacking this season, following up behind the runner. Every attack he was there in support.

I thought he had a great game and was suprised he didn't get man of the match. I was even more gutted that we let him go watching how good he was playing. I was cheering him on all game, part of me praying one day he'll come back.
Welski

Post by Welski »

mario posted:
southern warrrior posted:
He's almost a clone. If we get him back i think we'll have to pay for him!
He learnt from the best! :wink:
Strongest Armpits in Rugby League