Ninja Kicks & Chicken Wings

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
medlocke

Ninja Kicks & Chicken Wings

Post by medlocke »

WTF is Cullen going on about, he has spoiled the game for me tonight, the mear sound of his arrogant voice just p's me off, do us all a favour Cull, get yourself back into coaching NL1 so we never have ti here your mundane tones again :angry:
cpwigan

Re: Ninja Kicks & Chicken ...

Post by cpwigan »

There is nothing wrong with either tactic IMO. The game has gone stupid. At one extreme the man with the ball can voluntarily throw himself to the ground and be deemed tackle the moment an opponent touches him with a fingertip then when the attacker wants to struggle, the defenders are expected not to struggle back.
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

I think that it's a shame that cullen was sacked by warrington - the p!ss poor job that he has been doing for the last 6 years has at least taken my mind off our lack of silverware! Heaven forbid wire starting winning things - that would really depress me!

Hopefully he will slip into oblivion and we won't have to endure the love-ins with him and "just for men"'s biggest customer!
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

I think he does things for Stevo

I would be glad to see those 2 go too.
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

I am going to send a mail to boots'n'all and ask if they can use the interactive stream to offer the game with just the crowd noise and no commentary. Frankly I am sick of:

"yes! keiron, yes! score one for me keiron! you know how I like it! yes, yes!"

Terry O'Connor and Barrie Mac would do a far better job than those two geriatric choppers - why oh why does sky persist with them?

"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
billyboy

Post by billyboy »

Quote from Cullen last night:
"When Leeds had that chance early on there was no lead and no man going out the back. You could see Saints at that point playing drift, go up, hold, read it, shift across, slide, and solve it."
No wonder Matt King looked like he had never played rugby in his life before.
Paul Cullen's eaten my dictionary!