What have we done to Klein?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
cpwigan

What have we done to Klein?

Post by cpwigan »

There must be something

If somebody saw it on SKY was the McLlorum challenge really that bad? Hard to say from the East but it just seemed a regulation high shot. There were one or two after.

What irked most though. He tried to shaft us with the last minute penalty v Leeds. Exactly the same happened tonight but it would have favoured us. He waved play on.

One team going back more than 10, another less than 10

You go in for a tackle, the ball hits your hand 99.9% of referees wave play on, no restart of tackle. Not Klein.

Strikes me the low media profile of League means these bankers can get away with being prima donnas. If this was soccer they would be brought to task.
pie eater and proud of it

Re: What have we done to Klein...

Post by pie eater and proud of it »

I am so very disillisioned with officials in SL.

It is rapidly coming to the point where I am about to stop watching the game. After literally decades of me turning up,home and away, I am so sick of officials I cant even be bothered anymore.

Next weeks crowd will be absymal mark my words.
turf

Post by turf »

pie eater and proud of it wrote:I am so very disillisioned with officials in SL.

It is rapidly coming to the point where I am about to stop watching the game. After literally decades of me turning up,home and away, I am so sick of officials I cant even be bothered anymore.

It will be if we are appointed that useless pr*ck from tonight!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

turf wrote:
pie eater and proud of it wrote:I am so very disillisioned with officials in SL.

It will be if we are appointed that useless pr*ck from tonight!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
Ben Thaler was video ref turf.... your mate!
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

the-Bowtun-Warrior

Post by the-Bowtun-Warrior »

gpartin wrote:
turf wrote:

He did sooooo well. Can he EVER explain those two no tries?
Owen Coyles Super White Army!!!

butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

gpartin wrote:
turf wrote: It will be if we are appointed that useless pr*ck from tonight!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
WHAT Ben Thaler is turf's best mate???? :angry:

I would choose my friends more wisely in the future.
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Klein is a s*** referee. I'd rather be refereed by the head of Al Qaeda in Europe than that c***
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

ancientnloyal wrote:Klein is a s*** referee. I'd rather be refereed by the head of Al Qaeda in Europe than that c***
Wait for Robjoenz to defend him and advocate that he is a World Class (pr7ck) Referee!!!
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

Haven't you noticed how quiet he has been of late - couldn't be anything to do with some of the refereeing we have had to endure.

klein is a ****, he is either woefully incompetent or he has a problem with Wigan. Either way it's not our fault and he should not be allowed to referee us again.

Maybe he is having a competition with Ganson as to who can **** us over the most?
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------
turf

Post by turf »

He CERTAINLY wasn't quiet tonight Matthew.

In fact tonight, he was a first class tw@t, end of!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

I bet the penalty count was another of them where he gives Saints about 24 and Wigan about 3, like he did the other week with Saints vs Bradford, and we all know what score THAT match ended up!!! :angry: :angry: