Paul Cullen

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
jobo

Paul Cullen

Post by jobo »

The Wires, similar posistion to Wigan, coach can't hack it so he does the decent thing, resigns. New coach takes over and they start to play as if they mean it.

Noble talks about pride and hurt, even has a go at a Wigan fan after Cardiff, saying that the players and he are hurting just as much as anyone. Since then, apart from the Leeds win, I'd say we've gone backwards, especially in terms of team spirit. We looked knackered before the game even started last night and judging by the way the players aren't enthusing each other, there must be something going on the dressing room.

Nobby isn't doing it and if he did have any pride, he'd walk now and give us a decent chance to build some solid foundations for next year.

Go down fighting and you are in with a chance of coming back up fighting.

Rant over
LooseHead

Re: Paul Cullen

Post by LooseHead »

Difference is, Nobby is bomb-proof with this board who appointed him (and Millward before him) on the basis of past glories rather than any objective assessment of whether they could form a great club. Both had previously inhereted great sides that didnt need a lot of polishing, Nobby came to us, his big signing hasnt worked out (Fielden), he's one dimensional tactically and he's as stumped as i'd be in his position as to how to fix it.
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

LooseHead wrote:Difference is, Nobby is bomb-proof with this board who appointed him (and Millward before him) on the basis of past glories rather than any objective assessment of whether they could form a great club.
IL didn't appoint him or Milly! :conf:
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
ragman

Post by ragman »

TWO EYED WARRIOR wrote:I look at Daniel anderson and see how he has shaped Leon Pryce into a decent number 6 almost manufactured him he changed his body shape is technical ability and really worked on him what has noble done to any of the squad we have?

He is over reliant on a few of the miss firing stars to drag him out of the shit which is exposing him big time as inept
:eusa2:
turf

Post by turf »

ragman wrote:
TWO EYED WARRIOR wrote:I look at Daniel anderson and see how he has shaped Leon Pryce into a decent number 6 almost manufactured him he changed his body shape is technical ability and really worked on him what has noble done to any of the squad we have?

He is over reliant on a few of the miss firing stars to drag him out of the shit which is exposing him big time as inept
:eusa2:
Seconded!! :eusa2: :eusa2: