A few requests for Saturday....

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Ellie from the Block!

A few requests for Saturday....

Post by Ellie from the Block! »

As I can't go on Saturday, please can you all sing a few requests for me? (Especially you Mrs Lam as I know you like a good sing song at the matches!)

Firstly I like the "Cheer up Ian Millward/Daydream Believer" song and I also like the "When I was just a little boy, I asked my father what will I be, Will I be Wigan will I be Saints...." song.
You can sing the "Build a bonfire" song, but I think it is a little "old hat" now.

I hope you all know the words!!!!

Finally please don't shout "who are ya" when we are winning as I think this is a curse and always goes wrong from this point onwards!!!!
redhead

Re: A few requests for Saturda...

Post by redhead »

Agreed I wont sing that or the 'easy easy' if we are front as that always comes back to haunt as well.
the little walnut
MrsLam

Re: A few requests for Sat...

Post by MrsLam »

Oh Ellie wherever did you get that idea from!
You're actually giving me an excuse to sing extra extra loud. I'll be dancing for you all too!

When i was just a little boy I asked my mother/father! what should i be, should i be wigan, should i be saints heres what she said to me, wash your mouth out son (daughter doesnt go) and go get your fathers gun and shoot the scouse scum, shoot the scouse scum

Build a bonfire, build a bonfire put the scousers on the top. put the yorkshire in the middle and burn the ****** lot.

Cheer up ian millward, oh what can it mean, to a sad aussie b***** and a S*** rugby teammmmm

Thats for people who dont know the words to it! Now everyone on here can sing for Ellie!
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
warriors

Post by warriors »

Thanks Mrs Lam. You have just learnt me some new songs. Is there anymore that are like that?

I no a few. But i can only remmber them, when someone starts to sing it. Anyway Cheers :D
WiganWarrior

Post by WiganWarrior »

LOL i like them never can remember some maybe there should have a section on the site where there is a Wigan song book lol anymore you got ill learn em for next time
Wigan til i Die !!!!

"Its like a game of union the ball disappears for 3-4 tackles then appears to be kicked" BBC GMR
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

Here kiddies, some more songs ya can sing to em

He's only a poor little scouser, his face is all battered n torn, he made me feel sick so I hit him with a brick and now he dont sing anymore

You are a scouser, an ugly scouser, you're only happy on giro day, your mums out stealin your daddies dealin so please dont take my hub caps away.
(you are my sunshine tune)

Sign on, sign on with a pen in your hand...cause you'll never get a job, you'll nevvvvvvver get a job, a job, a job

Only leaving that song on for the next few mins cause I can probly get done for singing it lol!!!

Some of the songs are fair nasty though! Gotta watch who and where you sing them, or you'll go home with a few bruises...
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
Tickle's Warbabe

Post by Tickle's Warbabe »

What about-
Hey, Hey- Scousers,oohh arrr,
I want to know,
Wheres my video.

This is put to a song that gets played at Wigan try time so why dont put our words to it when its played.
I have been on the Saints web page once and got so cross at what thay wrote bout us i ve turn in to Mrs Hyde(is that the evil one, well you know what i mean)

gheinz

Post by gheinz »

What about your s**t And u talk funny?
Tickle's Warbabe

Post by Tickle's Warbabe »

Talk funny would that be things like-
Hay, hay, carmmm doouwn, it weernt mi officeeeer
:D
southern warrrior

Post by southern warrrior »

Thanks for the words to the song's mrs lam seeing as im a sothern softie i know not these nothern war chants but i'll be shoutin as loud as you on saturday in the north stand as i have printed out my hymm sheet so me and the trouble and strife can sing'a'long lam !!!! COME ON WIGAN do the scouse b******s.. please please let us win and shut moanin milly up. ohh how i love to see his face when he's losin.see ya all saturday.. :eusa18: