Where would you like to go

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
mikey-warriors

Where would you like to go

Post by mikey-warriors »

WARRINGTON - away - we have never won there
OR
CATALANS - away - we have had mixed fortunes there.

but it depends we win friday were playin for 4 and 5 place
but a loss puts us hoping bradford loose both there last games or we can finish 6 place and have tough trip to catalan.
but thats if we loose next games as we are in the negative side on points differance.
Perpignan 2009

remember remember the 21st of september wigan 31 - 30 bradford

GeoffN

Re: Where would you like to go

Post by GeoffN »

pieater-alex wrote:I'd certainly like 4th spot!

But given the choice Warrington. Going to France is draining enough mid-season never mind in the play offs. Considering should Wigan beat Catalans if that scenario ever happened we would then have another 2 tough away trips to go to and then the grand final. I'd sooner play Warrington, just round the corner, who have been a bit like us hit and miss all season & try and gain some revenge.

However I don't think we'll quite make 4th spot on points difference and I think Catalans will secure third.
Catalans have already secured third, but otherwise, yes, I agree.
ian b

Post by ian b »

i want to go catalan.Need another holiday!!!
warrior till i die

Post by warrior till i die »

beat leeds 2 points clear of wire after they lose to cas

We go to saints with no chance and SOMEHOW we beat them, 20-16 and finish 4th

We beat warrington at home in week one (34-10)

followed by a home victory over bradford after their shock over catalans (38-16)

We go away to leeds but this time we have more energy than last year and we beat leeds 23-20

Following this the whole of wigan decides to pack out old trafford for wigan v saints in which we are predicted to get demolished. Fielden has the game of his life as well as barrett finally tearing saints apart. And wigan win 26-12

SUPER LEAGUE CHAMPIONS :D
ancient and loyal upon my chest
they are men of wigans best
a team that playyyyyyed the wigan way
and won the championship in may

jim sullivan he was the king
brian mctigueee and jonny ring
a team that playyyyyed the wigan way

when eric ashton was alive
with billy boston by his side
dave bolton and billy blan
oh what a time to be a fan!

in 85, at wem ber ley
john ferguson and brett kenny
a team that played the wigan way
and won the challenge cup in may

in 95 we won them all
tuigamala, faz and paul
a team that playyyyyed the wigan way

Ancient and loyal upon my chest
they are men of wigans best
a team that playyyyyyed the wigan way
and won the championship in may.
trotski_tgwu

Post by trotski_tgwu »

warrior till i die wrote:beat leeds 2 points clear of wire after they lose to cas

followed by a home victory over bradford after their shock over catalans (38-16)

We go away to leeds but this time we have more energy than last year and we beat leeds 23-20

Following this the whole of wigan decides to pack out old trafford for wigan v saints in which we are predicted to get demolished. Fielden has the game of his life as well as barrett finally tearing saints apart. And wigan win 26-12

I will settle for that or at least a win at Stains last game of season to start a nice Birthday wk-end for me.

Mike Binder says Nobbysgirl is going to jump out of my birthday cake on the saturday night at the riversiders dinner dance Woooooooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooo
:lol: :thum: :inlo:

Workers of the World Unite.
You have nothing to loose but your Chains.
Karl Marx

josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

warrior till i die wrote:beat leeds 2 points clear of wire after they lose to cas

That'll do for me :wink:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

I'm convinced!
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

GeoffN wrote:

I'm convinced!
we are easyly led lol like the idea but what odds can we gat on all that happening
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

mike binder wrote:
we are easyly led lol like the idea but what odds can we gat on all that happening
Surprisingly low, actually! We're only 20-1 to win the GF!

Saints 8/11
Leeds 2/1
Cats 9/1
Wire 10/1
Wigan 20/1
Bulls 25/1

(with bet365)

A Saints v Wigan final is 16-1. (Sainst v Leeds is 2/7 on)