Friday night protest

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Kittwazzer

Re: Friday night protest

Post by Kittwazzer »

ste lord wrote:I'm up for it,

Start about 1330,not too early for the 4 thousand fans!!
Works for me. Seeing a client at 12.30, should be done by 1.30. Straight down Kitt Green Road to the roundabout and circulate to the Saddle for an hour or two with Pink Floyd on the CD. Make sure everyone honks when they recognise anyone who is obviously a fellow conspirator ie a car they have seen going the opposite direction a few times!!!

God, this even more fun than bringing 5 kilos of tobacco through the Customs!!
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Just had another idea!

Just suppose at say, 2.00 on the dot, we all suffered mysterious engine failure and had to stop, put the hazard lights on, lift the bonnet and scratch our heads!!!
the-Bowtun-Warrior

Post by the-Bowtun-Warrior »

Kittwazzer wrote:Just had another idea!

Just suppose at say, 2.00 on the dot, we all suffered mysterious engine failure and had to stop, put the hazard lights on, lift the bonnet and scratch our heads!!!

Brilliant! I'm doing it! Whats more. . . I might even wear my cherry + white shirt with jjb taped out!
Owen Coyles Super White Army!!!

butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

The only problem is you would "hold up" around 5000 Sunderland fans and about 20-30 pathetics fans in a mini-bus!
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

If as many people as possible print out pictures of Whelan with suitable accompanying words onto white card then hold them up during the match it would be captured on camera both by SKY and the press.
Jpie

Post by Jpie »

Great Idea we shall be doing that hope all the cherry & whites do the same and lets not forget sky sports part in this , shame we cant let sky know the way we feel
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

change it to most hated man on the planet
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
OAMJSONA

Post by OAMJSONA »

well AB

this idea is surely taking off just hope those who say they will do it will actually do it ,, i think the pre JJB shirts is also a good idea

come on you lot lets show them what we think of the pooofters who will be there on saturday

blocking the roads is a good idea any one know a couple of dozen tanker drivers who can assist
Wigan is and always will be a town of Cherry & White

Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

I'm taping my logos. Definitely

Might have a slogan over the top too. "**** Whelan"
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Bit of coverage in the Independent too:

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/gene ... 24366.html

Wigan supporters have been debating a protest over their ejection from the JJB Stadium for Friday night's play-off game against Bradford. The Warriors have been refused permission to play because Wigan Athletic are at home the following day and have had to switch the fixture to Widnes. Fans are discussing a boycott of that game, with the more militant wing considering disrupting the football match against Sunderland on Saturday.
Are you in the militant wing? I damn well am.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐