Cup Final

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
jamesr25

Cup Final

Post by jamesr25 »

This may sound like sour grapes but am i the only one that thinks Long and Gleeson should not have even been on the pitch. In any other profession Long and Gleeson would have been suspended until the outcome of the investigationand dealth with in the correct way [at least a one year ban and heavy fine]. Even though i do not like Long I have to admitt he is a good player but I do not agree he deserves a GB shirt especially after recent allegations and his pathetic performance in last years ashes.
MrsLam

Re: Cup Final

Post by MrsLam »

You're not the only one who thinks that, we had a thread on here a while back some were for him playing until it had been dealt with (innocent till proven guilty) others said it should be dealt with before he played.
Personally, I think he's a disgrace to rugby league and the fact that he got Lance todd yesterday is hypocritical, he puts the RL name into dispute and gets a trophy.

He has admitted he put a bet on the game, whether its for his friend or not, he knew it was against the rules therefore he should not have been playing.

Also, why was this whole scandal not sorted out before the final? Bit coincidental that they couldn't sort it out before Challenge cup is it not.
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
robjoenz

Re: Cup Final

Post by robjoenz »

MrsLam posted:
Also, why was this whole scandal not sorted out before the final? Bit coincidental that they couldn't sort it out before Challenge cup is it not.
Watch them be brought before the RFL mid-week, before they get their winnders medals off their necks! They'll sort it before the next big final.