drink beer on concourse

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
gillysmyhero

Re: drink beer on concourse

Post by gillysmyhero »

Whelco owns Rigalettos under the west stand,that's somewhere I'm boycotting.I like the place but will not put another Penny into whelans pocket.
slimshady

Post by slimshady »

Sutty wrote:The person who runs all the bars on all the concourses in the stadium keeps ALL the takings from these bars. He pays a fee to the JJB for the hire of the "booths" that he sells food and drink from.
I can guarantee that this is 100% accurate as I have a cast iron source regarding this.
Therefore, we should all buy more food and drink to pay the proprietor, because his rent is not proportional to his takings.

Is it one of his pies? There cast iron and s**te tell him to get some decent Edwards pies that will p*ss whelco the winker off!
jolleymike

Post by jolleymike »

i might be mistaken but i think the company that has the license for the catering booths and bars is central catering.

I am sure in the past that whealan had somthing to do with central catering, i could be wrong but i am sure he owned a stake in the company. But that might have been in the glory days at central park.
MarkWestStand

Post by MarkWestStand »

Central Catering is Uncle Mo!!