Riddell could be a great

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
THE 18th Man

Riddell could be a great

Post by THE 18th Man »

Mark Riddell has signed for 3 years - like trent barrett

Mark Riddell signed in May - same as trent barrett

Mark Riddell has got LOTS of publicity- like trent barrett

Could be a coinsidence but im very supersticious (bad spelling) so lets not judge Riddell but he has to live up to the hype
MrDave

Re: Riddell could be a great

Post by MrDave »

Looks like a world beater to me :conf:

Watching Higham and Gleeson combine for England I think Wire fans will be laughing at Wigan all season long.
THE 18th Man

Post by THE 18th Man »

we can compare him to higham all we want because we all know mickey should have stayed but the fact is he's gone and we've got to get on with it
Reevezie 2.0.0.8

Post by Reevezie 2.0.0.8 »

THE 18th Man wrote:we can compare him to higham all we want because we all know mickey should have stayed but the fact is he's gone and we've got to get on with it
Correct, and the sooner people do that (move on) the better it will be all round, i myself was sorry to see mickey go but nothing can be done hes gone and lets look forward to the future, i myself think riddel will do just fine :)
Wigan's Favourite Salon Follows The Wigan Warriors http:// http://www.cuttingcrewwigan.co.uk
Reevezie 2.0.0.8

Post by Reevezie 2.0.0.8 »

MrDave wrote:Image

Looks like a world beater to me :conf:

Watching Higham and Gleeson combine for England I think Wire fans will be laughing at Wigan all season long.
Agree, should be fun :conf:
Wigan's Favourite Salon Follows The Wigan Warriors http:// http://www.cuttingcrewwigan.co.uk
the-Bowtun-Warrior

Post by the-Bowtun-Warrior »

THE 18th Man wrote:Mark Riddell has signed for 3 years - like trent barrett

Mark Riddell signed in May - same as trent barrett

Mark Riddell has got LOTS of publicity- like trent barrett
so he'll bugger off after 2 years like Trent Barrett!
Owen Coyles Super White Army!!!

nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

cant judge him on his appearance.

Look at KC and terry newton.
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
100% Warrior

Post by 100% Warrior »

I believe that Piggy will prove his worth when he arrives.

Whenever I've seen him play in the NRL on Setanta he seems to be one of Parramatta's stand out players.

He is similar in size to KC and Newton but he's pretty quick off the mark for his size, also can spot a try scoring opportunity.

At the recent fans forum the chairman was saying that Riddell has volunteered to help training the youngsters, surely this is the sort of good example we want at the club.
exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

God wrote: Image

The best looking bloke at Wigan by a long way. The women wont be happy we have replaced eye candy Higham with Mr Blobby :lol: :lol:
Am I the only one seeing a resemblance to the fat scouse "comic" and tea vendor Vegas?

I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
wall_of_voodoo

Post by wall_of_voodoo »

MrDave wrote:Image
Which gleeson are you on about? The one who has signed for halifax or the other who is trying to get a contract to play for an australian club asap.
I'm a better fan than you
Because I don't "Boo"!!!

Yes I bloody know transfer fees do not count on the salary cap for those illiterates that need it explaining to them because they assume everyone is as thick as they are :roll: