Under 8's Players Wanted

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
First Try Tickle

Under 8's Players Wanted

Post by First Try Tickle »

Not sure if i'm posting in the right place, or even if this is allowed, so if it's a problem let me know.

I'm the joint coach of the under 8's at St Cuthberts and we are looking for more players. At the moment we have a team ranging from 5-8's, and need more players to give the younger ones a chance against similar aged opposition.

Anyone who is in year three or below at school can play under 8's, so if you were under 8 in september your still ok to play.

If you fancy joining us, we train on a Saturday at 10am and play on a sunday at 10.30am. This is at St Cuthberts Club on Montrose Avenue. Pop down and ask for Mike or Tony.

Cheers.

http://www.freewebs.com/cuthberts/

Wigan Watcher

Re: Under 8's Players Wanted

Post by Wigan Watcher »

First Try Tickle wrote:Not sure if i'm posting in the right place, or even if this is allowed, so if it's a problem let me know.

I'm the joint coach of the under 8's at St Cuthberts and we are looking for more players. At the moment we have a team ranging from 5-8's, and need more players to give the younger ones a chance against similar aged opposition.

If you fancy playing, we train on a Saturday at 10am and play on a sunday at 10.30am. This is at St Cuthberts Club on Montrose Avenue. Pop down and ask for Mike or Tony.

Cheers.

http://www.freewebs.com/cuthberts/
good luck with the recruitment.

josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Good Luck :)

I've put it as an announcement so it will stay at the top of the board for a few days. Josie
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Some more suggestions; the WEP, Observer, Reporter will sometime put a little two liner request in the sports pages. One of weekly RL newspapers has a page near the back for such requests. Drop off posters/leaflets at your neighbouring primary schools too.

Good luck