Wigan RLFC Squad 2009 Sponsorship

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
cpwigan

Wigan RLFC First Team Squad 2009?

Post by cpwigan »

You may have seen that club has launched a sponsor a player scheme for 2009. In doing so are they indicating the 25 first team playing squad?

Shaun Ainscough
Phil Bailey
George Carmont
Andy Coley
Stuart Fielden
Mark Flanagan
Darrell Goulding
Harrison Hansen
Gareth Hock
Thomas Leuluai
Richard Mathers
Michael McIlorum
Lee Mossop
Eamon O’Carroll
Sean O’Loughlin
Iafeta Paleaaesina
Cameron Phelps
Paul Prescott
Karl Pryce
Pat Richards
Mark Riddell
Tim Smith
Joel Tomkins
Sam Tomkins
Chris Tuson
THE 18th Man

Re: Wigan RLFC First Team Squa...

Post by THE 18th Man »

i hate this. it does my head in at other matches, im dreading what Feka's will be LOL
south_stander

Post by south_stander »

Its irritating!! Noticed last season that one of the Huddersfield playes was sponsored by a butty shop!! Totally pointless!!

Feka will be sponsored by the buses hahaha
Reevezie 2.0.0.8

Post by Reevezie 2.0.0.8 »

i just rang to ask bout feka, he and richards both gone already £1500!!!!! i am myself interested in a sponsor for my family, i also asked if that was the case with it indicating the first team and i got told it just the 25 players with a proffesional contract
Wigan's Favourite Salon Follows The Wigan Warriors http:// http://www.cuttingcrewwigan.co.uk
sudokuwarrior

Re: warriors follow saints

Post by sudokuwarrior »

Is this because I.L. can't find a new sponser or that everything he does or thinks about involves money?
The futures Brett, The future's orange!!!

2007- A fan-tash-tic season!!!!!!!
cpwigan

Re: Wigan RLFC Squad 2009 Spon...

Post by cpwigan »

To be honest I have nothing against this. It is a very old ploy and it makes some more money. We are going to have to generate income.
sudokuwarrior

Post by sudokuwarrior »

Seems to me I.L. has a cash register for a brain. I'd quite like to see something good happening at the club but everything we seems to be money orientated.
The futures Brett, The future's orange!!!

2007- A fan-tash-tic season!!!!!!!
Sutty

Post by Sutty »

sudokuwarrior wrote:Seems to me I.L. has a cash register for a brain. I'd quite like to see something good happening at the club but everything we seems to be money orientated.
That's business, Rome wasn't built in a day.

cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

sudokuwarrior wrote:Seems to me I.L. has a cash register for a brain. I'd quite like to see something good happening at the club but everything we seems to be money orientated.
You are right Sudo

The best one and I know it is only a couple of hundred pounds per game. When IL arrived, supporters were barred from parking at Orrell - safety reasons offered. A few weeks later we could and do but now we pay £2