To Mods

Information and Rules for new message board users, plus FAQs for many common topics. Check here to see if your question has already been answered before posting on other forums.
FROM A TO B

Re: To Mods

Post by FROM A TO B »

I'm opting for the registering him for loads of sites for free stuff so he gets battered with spam.
Funniest thing is, I just tried a "dodgy" site and his email is already registered! :lol:
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Reevezie 2.0.0.8

Post by Reevezie 2.0.0.8 »

FROM A TO B wrote:I'm opting for the registering him for loads of sites for free stuff so he gets battered with spam.
Funniest thing is, I just tried a "dodgy" site and his email is already registered! :lol:
LOL ha ha ha great stuff, bet hes a propper wierdo :lol:
Wigan's Favourite Salon Follows The Wigan Warriors http:// http://www.cuttingcrewwigan.co.uk
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

I missed most of the fun - I tend to only pop in every couple of days during the off-season.

Well done Mike for the counter-measures!
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

I just found 6 comments left on a wigan rugby video thing i posted on Youtube, it was from the saddo with no friends i reckon, ne was rattling on abgout Football being bigger than Wigan rugby in Oz and NZ, i just deleted the comments, blocked him and reported one as spam, what a buffoon that guy is
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

medlocke wrote:I just found 6 comments left on a wigan rugby video thing i posted on Youtube, it was from the saddo with no friends i reckon, ne was rattling on abgout Football being bigger than Wigan rugby in Oz and NZ, i just deleted the comments, blocked him and reported one as spam, what a buffoon that guy is
Me too Medlocke got six emails from him, did the same and reported it as spam. What a sick basket this guy is :sly:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

hes a joke this guy, really needs to sort his life out...