Mobiles

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
the-Bowtun-Warrior

Mobiles

Post by the-Bowtun-Warrior »

After braking my N95 i'm lookuing to pick up a new phone to put my contract sim in.

after looking round im edging towards either the Samsung Tocco, LG viewty or the new LG Cookie.

anyone got any of them?

or anyone suggest any others?

all help appreciated!
Owen Coyles Super White Army!!!

medlocke

Re: Mobiles

Post by medlocke »

Kin hell you've only had that 5 minutes :lol: or was that Shawky :doz: anyways, whats that new Nokia one thats on the tv, that looks to be the business, the one in the advert that says "you can keep all the songs you download in a year", still got at least another year left in my Sony Eriksson but really fancy one of those I phones or something similar.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

medlocke wrote:
Kin hell you've only had that 5 minutes :lol: or was that Shawky :doz: anyways, whats that new Nokia one thats on the tv, that looks to be the business, the one in the advert that says "you can keep all the songs you download in a year", still got at least another year left in my Sony Eriksson but really fancy one of those I phones or something similar.
Nokia N96 Medlocke :)
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

crtainly is me medlocke, had to buy a new battery for my viewty today, 10 dabs it cost me...

decent phone the viewty just easily scrathed becuase of the large screen and using you finger all the time
luke_robinsons_angel

Post by luke_robinsons_angel »

do not get an iPhone, all the people i know who have one or have had one have been bitterly disappointed by it.
Saints are just wiganers who haven't fully evolved

RIP Mike Gregory, one of lifes real legends.
the-Bowtun-Warrior

shawcross da warrior wrote:crtainly is me medlocke, had to buy a new battery for my viewty today, 10 dabs it cost me...

decent phone the viewty just easily scrathed becuase of the large screen and using you finger all the time
i was edging towards the viewty Shawx!

despite being quoted only £45 to fix my N95, the gadget lover in me, wants something new to play with! :roll:

medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Nobby`s Girl wrote:
josie andrews wrote:
medlocke wrote:
Nokia N96 Medlocke :)
My contract was up in August and Iv waited 4 months for this phone to come out, so i can up-grade to it. Now its out, i went the shop to get it and it cost me £300. And that is on a contract so god knows how much it is to buy on pay as you go. Very Smart phone tho.
Kin hell, bit dear that Gemma, i rarely use my phone for calls or texting so will only buy pay as you go, i use it mainly as an mp3 with net access, more interested in the gadgetry, but can't ever see me forking 300 brick for a phone
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

medlocke wrote:
Nobby`s Girl wrote:
josie andrews wrote: Nokia N96 Medlocke :)
My contract was up in August and Iv waited 4 months for this phone to come out, so i can up-grade to it. Now its out, i went the shop to get it and it cost me £300. And that is on a contract so god knows how much it is to buy on pay as you go. Very Smart phone tho.
Kin hell, bit dear that Gemma, i rarely use my phone for calls or texting so will only buy pay as you go, i use it mainly as an mp3 with net access, more interested in the gadgetry, but can't ever see me forking 300 brick for a phone
Offer Bowton Warrior £45 for his if he's getting another and try fixing it :cool:
the-Bowtun-Warrior

Fujiman wrote:
medlocke wrote:
Nobby`s Girl wrote: My contract was up in August and Iv waited 4 months for this phone to come out, so i can up-grade to it. Now its out, i went the shop to get it and it cost me £300. And that is on a contract so god knows how much it is to buy on pay as you go. Very Smart phone tho.
Offer Bowton Warrior £45 for his if he's getting another and try fixing it :cool:
tempting :wink:

Sutty

Post by Sutty »

I think the I-Phone has the best screen I've ever seen on a mobile. It is still really clear even in bright sunlight, when most mobiles are almost impossible to read.
However, as good as teh technology is in the new i-phone 3G, it still hasn't go bluetooth and it can't send picture messages.