Blank pages

Information and Rules for new message board users, plus FAQs for many common topics. Check here to see if your question has already been answered before posting on other forums.
Mike
Site Admin

Blank pages

Post by Mike »

I think I may have finally figured out where the blank page were coming from on the site.

If you get any blank pages returned to you when you are viewing the site can you let me know here.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Fujiman

Re: Blank pages

Post by Fujiman »

Mike wrote:I think I may have finally figured out where the blank page were coming from on the site.

If you get any blank pages returned to you when you are viewing the site can you let me know here.
Hi Mike

just experienced the blank pages again quite a few times on different forums, ironically this one posting here. Using firefox is that helps
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

same here, homepage, forums, this post all blank pages and needed to refresh.
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

gpartin

Post by gpartin »

Also this from time to time:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@wigan-warriors.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Apache/2.2.9 (Debian) PHP/5.2.0-8+etch13 mod_ssl/2.2.9 OpenSSL/0.9.8g mod_apreq2-20051231/2.6.0 mod_perl/2.0.4 Perl/v5.10.0 Server at www.wigan-warriors.com Port 8080
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

markill

Post by markill »

yeah i get that same message everytime i mark all topics read when viewing active posts
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod
highland convert

Post by highland convert »

Happening quite a lot this morning. Need to refresh a few times to get the page back. Blank with the word done n bottom l/h corner, Jim
the-Bowtun-Warrior

Post by the-Bowtun-Warrior »

Mike,

i'm getting them everytime i change the page.

that is everytime

Owen Coyles Super White Army!!!

Wigan Watcher

Post by Wigan Watcher »

Im also getting them all the time now, it seems to be getting worse.

Im sure this is an headache for you and i wish you all the best putting it right Mike, your a better man than me as I would not have a clue where to start..

the-Bowtun-Warrior

Post by the-Bowtun-Warrior »

they've started again for me....
Owen Coyles Super White Army!!!

Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Oh well, its got a little better. There must be another similar problem knocking around somewhere. At least I know the sort of thing I'm looking for now.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐