Rlfans.com having a 'pop' at this website

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
cpwigan

Rlfans.com having a 'pop' at this website

Post by cpwigan »

http://forums.rlfans.com/viewtopic.php? ... 4&start=30

Truth be told guys like Pemps are okay on Rlfans.com

Unfortunately Alex BP is an ass.

Shame Cruncher who occasionally comes on here swallows his guff.

He has a misguided notion I am somehow connected with Nick Stanton. The only person who chases the tails of players is Alex BP. Never a criticism of Neil Holland or Andy Thornley. I do wonder why lol.

Just so people understand. Most of the Juniors are peed off at Wigan. They would move if they could. The choice is not easy. Take Brett Robinson. He turned down his 'contract offer'. The contract being approx £1000 P.A. If you leave St Helens, Mike Rush does everything he can to get those players fixed up elsewhere. He makes DVDs of their best moments etc and send them to agents/other clubs. Wigan do nothing.

Andy Thornley would have moved but no club would give him a first team spot. So he stayed.

Nick Stanton turned a contract down. Thomas Coyle asked to have his new contract ripped up so he could leave. Sam Reay left.

Those that stay, do so but not always by choice.

There is unrest at Scholarship level. Since Bell left the quality of coaching has gone backwards and juniors are bored.

OF COURSE NONE OF THIS HAPPENS

Alex BP knows or should know that neither JL nor IL are well liked by the players.

For what it is worth IMO Stanton like Ainscough now (heaven above Alex BP will think we are related) both deserve the opportunity (1st TEAM) to succeed or fail.

the-Bowtun-Warrior

Re: Rlfans.com having a 'pop' at this website

Post by the-Bowtun-Warrior »

dont use the site. wouldn't if you payed me to be honest. its that type of site you get the 'message board crap'!

put simply, its PAP!
Owen Coyles Super White Army!!!

medlocke

Post by medlocke »

That site is run by the supporters 13 "clique" or whatever they call their team now, unless you are in this clique, then you are mostly ignored, have had a few bans of there in the past 2 year, it takes the piss really, you get banned for saying something then one of the Mods says something worse but nothing happens
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

I don't see the post as having a pop at this site as such.
The only thing about this site in general is

go on there to make myself depressed..never known a more negative bunch in my life

Not all of them i may add

don't really agree with those comments, but hey it's a free world :)
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
pemps

Post by pemps »

cpwigan wrote: snip
Charlie Seeling doesn't seem a bad lad either :D
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

A legend ;)

I was sorely tempted to reply to biscuit shoulders but it would have been a waste of a good name.

Mind you his Gaz Hock lookalike was a shocker.

Did he not understand 'lookalike'

Still every site has a care in the community project

We have Mike Binder ;)
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

i agree there as been alot of negative vibes on here since Mr Marsden became a moderator :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
AlexBP'

Post by AlexBP' »

It's getting like West side/East side all this.

RLFANS and wigan-warriors.com are two very good forums. Some people prefer one, some other other and some people like to use both. I mainly post on RLFANS and read this as do many other on RLFANS but if one person suggests they don't like wigan-warriors.com or vice-versa, it shouldn't be seen as a general attack on the forum as a whole as it is a comment from one particular person.

I know Mike very well too and the last thing I want is for people to slate this messageboard.

Anyway, if anybody has any problems on RLFANS just pm me or speak to me at a game.

Arguing and getting personal over a messageboard is stupid and cowardly and if anybody knows the history behind the two groups of Saints supporters who had a fued for years, it's just not worth it.

...And while I'm signed up, I can use this board now too.
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

i joined in with them :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

I blame Dave O. He is a double agent.

As for Mike Binder. Everybody knows Craig is the brains of the family and that Mrs B knows more about RL than Mike does.