Nice one Ant and Dec

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
FROM A TO B

Nice one Ant and Dec

Post by FROM A TO B »

Anyone watch I'm a Celeb last night?
Nice mention of NZ beating Australia by the lads :lol: :lol:
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
josie andrews

Re: Nice one Ant and Dec

Post by josie andrews »

got it recorded was at an 18th birthday party last night. but will watch the tape later.

there was a little bit in notw, at the side of a bigger article of why england were crap :conf:

but there was an even bigger spread as to england ru being crap as well :lol: :wink:

oh and further along why the england football team can't win anything either ..... too many foreigners in the teams :exc: sounds familiar :o :roll:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
platt-warrior

Post by platt-warrior »

What was the score in Germany Josie? :conf:
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

platt-warrior wrote:What was the score in Germany Josie? :conf:
I know they won that game..... it was a comment made about having too many foreign players in our sports, football and rugby league were mentioned, and why the national teams are crap :sly:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
platt-warrior

Post by platt-warrior »

The reason our national teams are crap is because we are English sports men & women,we dont have the right inherant
attitude to sport like many other nations.Its alright saying there's too many foreign player's I believe too many fans of both football/rugby are only interested in club before country
johnsons_babexx

Post by johnsons_babexx »

was good of em to comment on it but not for my dad who had avoided anything that would tell him the score all day saturday. the re run was startin just after they announced that. my poor dad lol and poor me for not being able to tell him all day lol
Officially PJ'sNo.1.Fan!!

1/3 of the original Nobby's girls - we have the t-shirts to prove it!!!!!

Leyther Pie

Post by Leyther Pie »

platt-warrior wrote: The reason our national teams are crap is because we are English sports men & women,we dont have the right inherant
attitude to sport like many other nations.Its alright saying there's too many foreign player's I believe too many fans of both football/rugby are only interested in club before country
In my eyes the reason we are crap at most sports is because the culture here is that its the taking part that counts (and with kids they dont call them losers coz it messes with thier heads lol). In Aus SA and NZ they play to win form a very young age and not to just take part.
I've never felt more like singing the Blues
When the Wiganers win and the Leythers lose.
platt-warrior

Post by platt-warrior »

Correctamundoe :wink: