Preds League. How to enter and rules

Information and Rules for new message board users, plus FAQs for many common topics. Check here to see if your question has already been answered before posting on other forums.
FROM A TO B

Preds League. How to enter and rules

Post by FROM A TO B »

Details for the 2009 Preds League as follows:
This competition is open to any site members, so feel free to play along:

1 How to score points:
1.1 Coaches MOM: 10 points
1.2 First Wigan Try Scorer: Back 5 points, Forward 10 points
1.3 Last Wigan Try scorer: Back 5 points, Forward 10 points
1.4 Total Attendance: Exact 30 points, +/-50 25 points, +/-100 20 points, +/-500 10 points, +/-1000 5 points.
1.5 Total points scored. Exact 15 points, +/-5 10 points +/-10 5 points

2 Preds only required for home games, Murraryfield magic and any appropriate cup matches (see rule 10)

3 All predictions to be posted by midnight of the day before the game (IE. If Friday K/O, then preds to be in by Midnight on the Thursday), or before the preds are announced as posted and closed.

4 No changes will be allowed once you have posted.

5 Cost of entry will be £5.00 per team with only one entry allowed per site member.

6 Prizes will be allocated to members finishing 1st to 3rd in the league, with appropriate tie breakers to determine final positions (should anyone be tied for the top 3 places). First place will also include the Preds League cup, which is to be returned at the end of each season.

7 Depending on amount of paid up entries received, there may be an opportunity for some mid season prizes. These will be announced dependant on the amount of interest in the league.

8 Date for submission to the league will close on midnight Friday 6th February and all entry fees to be made no later than 7th March (to allow time to people to pay me at home games or by post).

8.1 If paying by post, please send cheque payable to Guy Benest. 7 The Birches, Broughton, Chester CH4 0PS. If paying by cheque, can you please include a note for your site name so I know who has paid.

9 Any monies remaining after purchasing of prizes will be donated directly to the running of Wigan-Warriors.com

10 There may be some additional bonus rounds thrown in for cup matches and these will be posted at least one week prior to games.

11 As the league administrator, my decision is final!
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
ancientnloyal

Re: Preds League. How to enter and rules

Post by ancientnloyal »

:)

see if i can finish better than 4th
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

I'll have another shot
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

FROM A TO B wrote:Details for the 2009 Preds League as follows:
This competition is open to any site members, so feel free to play along:

1 How to score points:
1.1 Coaches MOM: 10 points
1.2 First Wigan Try Scorer: Back 5 points, Forward 10 points
1.3 Last Wigan Try scorer: Back 5 points, Forward 10 points
1.4 Total Attendance: Exact 30 points, +/-50 25 points, +/-100 20 points, +/-500 10 points, +/-1000 5 points.
1.5 Total points scored. Exact 15 points, +/-5 10 points +/-10 5 points

2 Preds only required for home games, Murraryfield magic and any appropriate cup matches (see rule 10)

3 All predictions to be posted by midnight of the day before the game (IE. If Friday K/O, then preds to be in by Midnight on the Thursday), or before the preds are announced as posted and closed.

4 No changes will be allowed once you have posted.

5 Cost of entry will be £5.00 per team with only one entry allowed per site member.

6 Prizes will be allocated to members finishing 1st to 3rd in the league, with appropriate tie breakers to determine final positions (should anyone be tied for the top 3 places). First place will also include the Preds League cup, which is to be returned at the end of each season.

7 Depending on amount of paid up entries received, there may be an opportunity for some mid season prizes. These will be announced dependant on the amount of interest in the league.

8 Date for submission to the league will close on midnight Friday 6th February and all entry fees to be made no later than 7th March (to allow time to people to pay me at home games or by post).

8.1 If paying by post, please send cheque payable to Guy Benest. 7 The Birches, Broughton, Chester CH4 0PS. If paying by cheque, can you please include a note for your site name so I know who has paid.

9 Any monies remaining after purchasing of prizes will be donated directly to the running of Wigan-Warriors.com

10 There may be some additional bonus rounds thrown in for cup matches and these will be posted at least one week prior to games.

11 As the league administrator, my decision is final!

think by law now ,we should have a commitee set up and there decision is final not yours lol
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

Oh dear Mr B, I foresee a poor showing for you this season (with comments like that)
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
trotski_tgwu

Post by trotski_tgwu »

FROM A TO B wrote:Oh dear Mr B, I foresee a poor showing for you this season (with comments like that)
A 5 match ban i think :lol: :lol:

Workers of the World Unite.
You have nothing to loose but your Chains.
Karl Marx

mike binder

Post by mike binder »

see just my point need a committee to vote on it lol
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
highland convert

Post by highland convert »

There is a com-it-ae The buck is passed from A to B and a decission taken. There was a published voting procedure in the Wurzel Gazzette with nominations by by last year, votes to be posted to Santa's Workshop by Christmas. Only A and B entered, A is now chair-person and B is Secretary/Treasurer. The com-it-ae is up for relection after Wigan Warriors have won three conces----- cup finals one after the other, :lol:
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

Cheque received from Trotski

Cheers

Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
trotski_tgwu

Post by trotski_tgwu »

FROM A TO B wrote:Cheque received from Trotski

Cheers

Thanks for that Guy :D

Workers of the World Unite.
You have nothing to loose but your Chains.
Karl Marx