Francis Meli

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
shaunm

Francis Meli

Post by shaunm »

Meli has not submitted a visa application in time and may have to wait 8 weeks for one to be granted. He is currently at home but will be following a training plan set out by st helens fitness and conditioning coaches. Not much of a loss to saints lol
luke_robinsons_angel

Re: Francis Meli

Post by luke_robinsons_angel »

how do you forget something as important as a visa?
Saints are just wiganers who haven't fully evolved

RIP Mike Gregory, one of lifes real legends.
markill

Post by markill »

well he forgot how to play rugby in a game as important as a grand final so it is hardly suprising he'd miss this detail too...
in the world of mules, there are no rules

LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
https://www.spreaker.com/user/superleaguepod
exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

I know that ultimately, the responsibilty lies with the individual, but wouldn't you think that a professional sports club would have solicitors to take care of this sort of thing? Even if it's just a post it note stuck on a calendar in December saying "Tell Roger Meli to apply for his visa NOW!!"

Laughable really :) :D
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

markill wrote:well he forgot how to play rugby in a game as important as a grand final so it is hardly suprising he'd miss this detail too...
:lol: :lol:
old hooker

Post by old hooker »

shaunm wrote:Meli has not submitted a visa application in time and may have to wait 8 weeks for one to be granted. He is currently at home but will be following a training plan set out by st helens fitness and conditioning coaches. Not much of a loss to saints lol