KRIS RADLINSKI

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
josie andrews

KRIS RADLINSKI

Post by josie andrews »

Just to let you all know that Kris has written an autobiography called "SIMPLY RAD". It is due to be launched 13th June. There will be a book signing at Waterstones in the new arcade on that day. I know its a bit early news but I will give you all a timely reminder closer to that date.

I have been privileged to have had a sneak preview, and I can assure you all that it will be an excellent read for all Wigan and rugby league fans in general. :)

Just to let you all know there is a new release date of 6th June 2009. :)
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
cpwigan

Re: KRIS RADLINSKI

Post by cpwigan »

Great news. Who has co wrote it Josie? Publisher?
trotski_tgwu

Post by trotski_tgwu »

josie andrews wrote:Just to let you all know that Kris has written an autobiography called "SIMPLY RAD". It is due to be launched 13th June. There will be a book signing at Waterstones in the new arcade on that day. I know its a bit early news but I will give you all a timely reminder closer to that date.

I have been privileged to have had a sneak preview, and I can assure you all that it will be an excellent read for all Wigan and rugby league fans in general. :)
Did he not write one before josie? before he retired? Im sure iv got a signed copy of that & it i mind right he was late for the book signing that day :lol:

Workers of the World Unite.
You have nothing to loose but your Chains.
Karl Marx

GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

josie andrews wrote:Just to let you all know that Kris has written an autobiography called "SIMPLY RAD". It is due to be launched 13th June. There will be a book signing at Waterstones in the new arcade on that day. I know its a bit early news but I will give you all a timely reminder closer to that date.

Definitely one for my list!

:eusa2:
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

trotski_tgwu wrote:

Did he not write one before josie? before he retired? Im sure iv got a signed copy of that & it i mind right he was late for the book signing that day :lol: [/quote

that was his testimonial programe and he was late
trotski_tgwu

Post by trotski_tgwu »

waterside glens wrote:
trotski_tgwu wrote:

Did he not write one before josie? before he retired? Im sure iv got a signed copy of that & it i mind right he was late for the book signing that day :lol: [/quote

that was his testimonial programe and he was late

Good to see you got the hang of the quoting mate :lol:

Workers of the World Unite.
You have nothing to loose but your Chains.
Karl Marx

josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

He did write it himself (which in his own words "may surprise a few people") and the publisher is
Vertical Editions :)
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Credit to him Josie. Very few do. Most are ghost written.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Just to let you all know there is a new release date of 6th June :)
doc

Post by doc »