Hull's new signing Crocker set to retire

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
wall_of_voodoo

Hull's new signing Crocker set to retire

Post by wall_of_voodoo »

Australian forward Michael Crocker has hinted he may retire if visa issues force his move to Hull FC to collapse.

The Melbourne Storm player was supposed to join his new team-mates on their pre-season training camp in Portugal after signing a three-year deal during last season.

But Crocker is still in Australia awaiting clearance to travel to England just three weeks before the start of the Super League season.
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 21,00.html
I'm a better fan than you
Because I don't "Boo"!!!

Yes I bloody know transfer fees do not count on the salary cap for those illiterates that need it explaining to them because they assume everyone is as thick as they are :roll:
wall_of_voodoo

Re: Hull's new signing Crocker set to retire

Post by wall_of_voodoo »

What now for crocker and hull? Will he carry out his threat to retire?
Hull FC signing Michael Crocker has had his application for a visa rejected.

The former Melbourne Storm back-rower are now considering whether to launch an appeal against the decision.

"Hull FC and Michael are reviewing the papers from the consulate in order to determine the next steps," read a statement from the club.

"Neither Michael nor Hull FC will make any further comment at this stage until their course of action is established.

"The visa system does provide a right of appeal and the club does not wish to compromise a potential appeal by making public comment at this stage."
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugby_l ... 858626.stm
I'm a better fan than you
Because I don't "Boo"!!!

Yes I bloody know transfer fees do not count on the salary cap for those illiterates that need it explaining to them because they assume everyone is as thick as they are :roll: