Sticky's

Information and Rules for new message board users, plus FAQs for many common topics. Check here to see if your question has already been answered before posting on other forums.
the-Bowtun-Warrior

Sticky's

Post by the-Bowtun-Warrior »

is there any way individual users can 'opt out' of having certain threads as 'sticky's'???

such threads as 'classic rugby nights' dont interest me in the slightest but yet i have to have them in highlighted red at the top of EVERY section....not just one section.

any way?
Owen Coyles Super White Army!!!

FROM A TO B

Re: Sticky's

Post by FROM A TO B »

Think this was due to being put as an announcement rather than a sticky (announcement puts them on every page, whereas a sticky just on the page it was posted on).
By the way, before you ask, I'll be moving the preds league rules to this page later this week, so that's one less for you to worry about.
I think it is just down to all the mods on this site to unsticky posts once they have gone a while with no posts against them (or about an event that has now finished). :)
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
the-Bowtun-Warrior

Re: Sticky's

Post by the-Bowtun-Warrior »

cheers for the clarification....

nothing against any posters and there posted threads! just some, i (and others) may have little interest in.

i'm one for keeping 'my' using of the site tidy. like to use the 'mark all threads read' button when finished reading what i want to look at :D
Owen Coyles Super White Army!!!