Try for Prcye

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
exile in Tiger country

Try for Prcye

Post by exile in Tiger country »

Try for Pryce, 44 minutes!! 10-16
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
exile in Tiger country

Re: Try for Prcye

Rapidly cancelled by a Cas try 10-20
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

COME ON!

Tomkins and Ainscough have both scored tries!

We're in with a shout!
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------
trotski_tgwu

Post by trotski_tgwu »

Tomkins and Ainscough just scored one after the other well done the young guns.
Shows up the overpaid Aussies

Workers of the World Unite.
You have nothing to loose but your Chains.
Karl Marx

exile in Tiger country

Sure does. Smith hasn't had a great game(understatement of the season so far). Roberts sounds like a decent fullback (Going forward at least).

So much for our back up kickers, 1 from 5.

trotski_tgwu

Post by trotski_tgwu »

Beaten 28-22 prob our worse start to a season in about 23years Looks like it might be time for Nobby to stop clinging on to the lifebelt and do the deascent thing, rather than go down with the sinking ship.

I hate to slag of the manager but he is not doing his job and by the sound of it tonight at least the young lads done us proud if nothing else in the game

Karl Marx

exile in Tiger country

Can't wait for the platitudes from Noble. What nonsense phrase will he come up with to try and excuse this? Humpty dumpty and his cronies won't make for a good excuse! More like Andy Pandy in charge.
Smith sounds woeful in defence, we have no second string kickers for conversions, Roberts sounded (on GMR) like a good attacking full back. but poor defensively. McIllorum sounded a better hooker at least from a passing point, Riddell didn't sound to have created much.

trotski_tgwu

Post by trotski_tgwu »

He should make like Zippy from Raindow and zip up & ship out.

Karl Marx

jolleymike

Post by jolleymike »

just hope nobby falls on his sword, he clearly hasnt got a clue what to do he couldnt plan a ##is up in a brewery, the pack doesnt go forward apart from when feka is on the park the backs have no idea, smith clearly doesnt have any back up and as for riddel why get rid of higham coz at leastmickey could play a full 80 mins, come on lenegan sort it out, this is crap
jolleymike

Post by jolleymike »

listening to GMR lenegan says he thinks we played better than we played against hull but he still has faith in the coaching staff to get us a win.

what planet is this clown on get rid and start a fresh coz clearly they aint got a clue