Satanta and NRL games.

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
platt-warrior

Satanta and NRL games.

Post by platt-warrior »

One of the reasons I subscribe to Satanta was to watch "2or more NRL games per week."

I am led to believe this has now been reduced to 1 match per week for the next 2 months.Saturdays only . :angry:

MY APOLOGIES SHOULD BE ON GENERAL RUGBY

gpartin

Re: Satanta and NRL games.

Post by gpartin »

Moved it for you.

I really can't understand why they bothered getting the rights if they can't be bothered to show the games.

For people who complain about Sky Sports and think RL should be on terrestrial television, this is exactly the type of thing that would happen on the BBC (Super League show different time every week and only in the North during the day) and on ITV (Super League Grand Final not even on the main news). If I did subscribe to Setanta, which I don't I would cancel my subscription immediately and tell them why. If I had time left on my contract I'd entertain myself seeing them try to get a penny off me.

Has anyone thought of setting up an online petition?
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Read about that PW. They are showing the footy show weekly this year which is an improvement. If you want to I can show you how to get all the NRL games.
the-Bowtun-Warrior

Post by the-Bowtun-Warrior »

cpwigan wrote:Read about that PW. They are showing the footy show weekly this year which is an improvement. If you want to I can show you how to get all the NRL games.

how? :o

:wink:
Owen Coyles Super White Army!!!

cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

the-Bowtun-Warr ior wrote:
cpwigan wrote:Read about that PW. They are showing the footy show weekly this year which is an improvement. If you want to I can show you how to get all the NRL games.

how? :o

:wink:
Torrents
platt-warrior

Post by platt-warrior »

Thanks CP that would be great many thanks :wink:
2Long in Exile

Post by 2Long in Exile »

How C.P ???.
Genuine PM?
eccywarrior

Post by eccywarrior »

setanta is a joke anyway. if you have it on sky the signal is shite even if it doesnt rain.
dad wants get rid of it at end of footie season but im trying get him to keep it till after state of origin.
IN WANE WE TRUST
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

PM me Eccy is you want an alternative.
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

I can also help if anyone is interested. Just send PM
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."