How good is NRL 2009

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
cpwigan

How good is NRL 2009

Post by cpwigan »

Awesome. Benji out the back passs, Canberra scrum move, The Bulldogs getting out their ingoal through General Patten. RL at its best!!!
platt-warrior

Re: How good is NRL 2009

Post by platt-warrior »

Could'nt agree more,I also think the 2 ref experiment
has been a resounding success. :wink:
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

2 referees is the future. It has improved the NRL no end.
old hooker

Post by old hooker »

Absolutely superb,i havent seen a bad game yet.Play the ball so quick,they are light years ahead of us sad to say.
fitzy

Post by fitzy »

cpwigan wrote:Awesome. Benji out the back passs, Canberra scrum move, The Bulldogs getting out their ingoal through General Patten. RL at its best!!!
That scrum move was fantastic and it was only the props fault that it didn't come off
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

fitzy wrote:
cpwigan wrote:Awesome. Benji out the back passs, Canberra scrum move, The Bulldogs getting out their ingoal through General Patten. RL at its best!!!
That scrum move was fantastic and it was only the props fault that it didn't come off
So clever and cheeky.
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

fitzy wrote:
NRL has been great I have watched more this season. On the Canberra scrum move I think it was the Hooker at fault for holding on a bit too long... Fantastic move nonetheless, great to see some innovation, shame it wasn't given.
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

gpartin wrote:NRL has been great I have watched more this season. On the Canberra scrum move I think it was the Hooker at fault for holding on a bit too long... Fantastic move nonetheless, great to see some innovation, shame it wasn't given.
It was funny to watch but you don't get more blatent obstruction than that, once the ball's out you've got to break.

Did anyone see Sharks v Raiders this morning? Just as the commentator said Raiders were too predictable they put a little chip over, regathered it and played a nifty cutout pass to the wing. Brilliant. No playing to probability and minimising risks there!

Cracking pass from Trent too for Sharks try in the right corner. Wigan definatley missing his control and vision.
fitzy

Post by fitzy »

the no2 for cronulla is fantastis in the air and no wonder they kick to him alot on the fifth. Trent is playing really well so far for cronulla as well this season
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

robjoenz wrote:
gpartin wrote:NRL has been great I have watched more this season. On the Canberra scrum move I think it was the Hooker at fault for holding on a bit too long... Fantastic move nonetheless, great to see some innovation, shame it wasn't given.
It was funny to watch but you don't get more blatent obstruction than that, once the ball's out you've got to break.

Did anyone see Sharks v Raiders this morning? Just as the commentator said Raiders were too predictable they put a little chip over, regathered it and played a nifty cutout pass to the wing. Brilliant. No playing to probability and minimising risks there!

Cracking pass from Trent too for Sharks try in the right corner. Wigan definatley missing his control and vision.
Werent the Sharks unlucky, Baz involved in everything.
Did anyone notice that the Sharks Scrum half is the spit of Baz. Even when they interviewed the no7 at the end of the game, he looked like his twin.