Reardon leaves wolves

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
ancientnloyal

Reardon leaves wolves

Post by ancientnloyal »

no wonder they got Mathers - news broke on bbc gmr i think, wolves have no statements.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
cherrywarrior

Re: Reardon leaves wolves

Post by cherrywarrior »

Leon's going down!!!
Wish list: Billy Slater please!!!!!!!!
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

ancientnloyal wrote:no wonder they got Mathers - news broke on bbc gmr i think, wolves have no statements.
Yep! Now lets see if Saints act as ethically as Wolves have. (and as HKR should have with Cockayne).
cherrywarrior

Post by cherrywarrior »

Saints acting effically???
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

cherrywarrior wrote:Saints acting effically???
Yeah, OK...silly me! I can dream, though, can't I?
slimshady

Post by slimshady »

GeoffN wrote:
ancientnloyal wrote:no wonder they got Mathers - news broke on bbc gmr i think, wolves have no statements.
Yep! Now lets see if Saints act as ethically as Wolves have. (and as HKR should have with Cockayne).

If thats your view, ethically Feka should also be sacked!! Oh wait a minute he plays for us, he was provoked my mistake.
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

slimshady wrote: If thats your view, ethically Feka should also be sacked!! Oh wait a minute he plays for us, he was provoked my mistake.
Had Feka forced entry in the blokes house and attacked him; then I would have no problem with the club sacking him. He got into a fight with a bloke who was deliberately winding him up in a public place - and who didn't want to press charges afterwards.

pryce and reardon forced entry into someone's house and then beat both occupants up - one of them a woman; presumably because the woman had divorced reardon.

You think that is the same thing??? :o
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------
cherrywarrior

Post by cherrywarrior »

I cant believe my bad spelling above!!!! sorry!ps, Feka never got a custodial sentence, thats the only reason reardon has gone!
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

because they know hes going down ,and sts dont want to admit that pryce will be serving a cusodial sentance soon
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

Matthew wrote:
slimshady wrote: If thats your view, ethically Feka should also be sacked!! Oh wait a minute he plays for us, he was provoked my mistake.
Had Feka forced entry in the blokes house and attacked him; then I would have no problem with the club sacking him. He got into a fight with a bloke who was deliberately winding him up in a public place - and who didn't want to press charges afterwards.

pryce and reardon forced entry into someone's house and then beat both occupants up - one of them a woman; presumably because the woman had divorced reardon.

You think that is the same thing??? :o
and its not pryces first offence
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME