Bradford Leeds

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
gpartin

Bradford Leeds

Post by gpartin »

Dire game, dire atmosphere, dire Weather, dire commentary.

6 all half time.
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

gpartin

Re: Bradford Leeds

Post by gpartin »

Robjones

What was your take on the video ref decision there?? I think Stevo was right for once but not totally sure of the ruling.
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

cherrywarrior

Post by cherrywarrior »

Thank god im not the only one bored by this game!
Wish list: Billy Slater please!!!!!!!!
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

yeah the flat passes are getting flatter aren't they :wink:

cherrywarrior

Post by cherrywarrior »

If Leeds lose that means saints go top... dammit!
Wish list: Billy Slater please!!!!!!!!
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

I didnt think about it but found myself supporting Leeds. Not sure I'd have given that try there either.

gpartin

Post by gpartin »

I'd have given that one too I think.

gpartin

Post by gpartin »

Yeah second half was much better to be fair.

Don't think I would be very happy with some of the calls if I was a leeds fan though :lol:

Mr Stu

Post by Mr Stu »

was cheerin on bradford as stevo was doing my headin, so biased towards leeds, thougt the video ref got that right plus webbs pass (think it was webb) was forward aswell. leeds first try was forward but think bradfords first tries was not forward.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Stevo was wrong GP if you are talking about the late McGuire try when Watkins threw the ball inside. If you think back to Barrow when it was 24-20, Barrow had a try disallowed for exactly the same thing. It was a case of Stevo not knowing the rules.