Wigan St. Cuthberts - National Cup Semi-Final

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
robjoenz

Re: Wigan St. Cuthberts - National Cup Semi-Final

Post by robjoenz »

cpwigan wrote:I'm talking about Queens re discipline chaps not Cuthberts or WHull.
Ahh right, I've only watched them once when they played Judes, they were fine then, massive players. Apparently all bouncers.

My mate refereed them at Maries and said the players were fine it was the spectators that were idiots.
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

cpwigan wrote:I'm talking about Queens re discipline chaps not Cuthberts or WHull.
I was talking about Queens CP, my family are over there and I'm off back when the Mrs pops the sprog ;) The team play hard but nothing special, some of the fans they have acquired recently are idiots but as far as I am aware they are moving back over towards Wakefield and i suspect the idiots from Burley Roads council estates will stop watching.
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

slimshady

Post by slimshady »

cpwigan wrote:They have won several games against the odds this season. I think for several seasons they were coached by Cuthbert old boys but this season they have two prominent ex St Pats lads coaching them. Hope they win it.

Just glad Queens are not in the final. They sound vile.
I think you will find Mr Sharkey started his Rugby league at St Cuthberts an only went to Pats when he was 15 or so, but well done to both coaches and the lads and good luck in the final.