Karl Price

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
cumbria_warrior

Karl Price

Post by cumbria_warrior »

Would not pay him with washers, had a nightmare again tonight, cant catch the ball cant tackle, the club have carried him too long now, does not look like gonna improve, we need to start getting rid of the dead wood
a-true-warrior

Re: Karl Price

Post by a-true-warrior »

totally agree

send him to a nl1 club
he wanted to play centre for wigan and when given the chance he shows us nothing why cameron phelps after last didnt play god knows.
RIP mike you will always be remembered

once a wigan fan always a wigan fan
pedro

Post by pedro »

Have goulding and phelps fit and ready and he plays this soft huge player. He makes me cringe with his lack of heart and skill
cumbria_warrior

Post by cumbria_warrior »

the problem being I dont think any NL1 club would have him, sorry Karl back to ra ra I think
turf

Post by turf »

a-true-warrior wrote:totally agree

send him to a nl1 club
he wanted to play centre for wigan and when given the chance he shows us nothing why cameron phelps after last didnt play god knows.
Send him back to Rugby Union. End of.

What a waste of oxygen.

jolleymike

Post by jolleymike »

worst centre I have seen in a long time he is lazy unfit and clearly doesn't have any drive whatsoever at all.

We could have won the match out-wide but continually pryce let us down, i even saw gleeson on the same side of the park as him taking the ball up.

Yet another saga in the signings from noble, pryce has been given enough time to prove himself and today he has been found out and shown up for how lazy a player he is.

We had a chance at 4 - 14 when we were swinging the ball out wide and making the catalan pack run around the park but then noble changes tactics to play the ball up the middle and there the lesson ends pack aint good enough noble aint good enough as he doesnt have a plan B.

come on mr lenegan get it sorted now. To coin a comment from a stains fa who has just text me

"its a good job there is no relegation this season"
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

The conditioning of players throughout the club is woeful. I have seen St George under Wayne Bennett transform playersphysically in weeks. Ours look like they do no conditioning whatsoever.

Pryce? Anybody think he should have got the call before Goulding? I would have played Ian Thornley before him too.
shawcross da warrior

Post by shawcross da warrior »

i wouldnt pay any of them after that performance infact id fine them a weeks wages, that was an atrocious performance from so called the biggest name in world rugby league.

if i was celtic crusaders i woulnt fear wigan at the jjb in a couple of weeks time...
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

this great indy website sponsors Mr. Pryce...

£25 a pop. Theo Pathitis would make a better investment if i offered him 3% in my company that makes paper nappies for kangaroos
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

ancientnloyal wrote:this great indy website sponsors Mr. Pryce...

£25 a pop. Theo Pathitis would make a better investment if i offered him 3% in my company that makes paper nappies for kangaroos
I did think about asking could we change it. Never again. I wish we had sponsored a young lad now.