The team needs us!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
cumbria_warrior

The team needs us!

Post by cumbria_warrior »

At this low time, the players need us supporters. We keep calling for Noble out, but at the end of it the people on the pitch are maybe not giving there all, but when we are all calling them as well as the coach, why would they. Its obvious some of the team have lost faith in Mr Noble, they need the lift from the famous LOYAL 18. Lets stand tall and proud, the club have great history we have been here before in 2006 when fighting relegation, we can only improve the rest can only get worse, stand tall, stand proud we are the wigan warriors, the greatest rugby league team of all time, We are the loyal 18, the support the team needs at difficult times, COME ON WIGAN

turf

Re: The team needs us!

Post by turf »

As I say, Ainscough is trying his heart out every single game and yet plays along side some of the numpties in our side and has to be sympathised with.

But, saying that he is in the team, and having said the above, he is not immune from criticism, and all he can do is just keep plugging away with his good performances.

I do agree with your post though.
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

cumbria_warrior wrote:We keep calling for Noble out, but at the end of it the people on the pitch are maybe not giving there all, but when we are all calling them as well as the coach, why would they.
[/b]
because we pay good money and it's just lining their pockets, so i think really they should all start playing, in such economic circumstances it would just about be fair, wouldn't you say? :conf:
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
cumbria_warrior

psycho, agree to some degree, players should give there all yes. But are the shots not called from the bench? The coaching staff give the plays and call the shots, also does your signature not say whatever happens we atick together? this is when the players need us to stick with them
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

yes the coach calls the shots, but the players have to put it into practice.

for example, if you're learning to drive, the instructor can give you as much advice and show you as much as he can, but you have to then put it into practice. if you are rubbish the finger can be pointed at your instructor but its you thats driving at the end of the day.

same with the players, noble can be giving as many orders as he wants, but if the players don't do it, he can't exactly get on the field and show them how its done. the poweraid bottles stay in the changing rooms to.

so what do we do? blame the players? sack the coach?

i wouldn't be so hasty to sack noble as sacking coaches has got us nowhere, surely we have learned this lesson by now. we employ a new coach presuming we find one and he thne has to turn it around in half a season, tough ask, as soon as he walks through the door hes faced with pressure instantly.

gillysmyhero

Post by gillysmyhero »

TWO EYED WARRIOR wrote:
cumbria_warrior wrote:At this low time, the players need us supporters. We keep calling for Noble out, but at the end of it the people on the pitch are maybe not giving there all, but when we are all calling them as well as the coach, why would they. Its obvious some of the team have lost faith in Mr Noble, they need the lift from the famous LOYAL 18. Lets stand tall and proud, the club have great history we have been here before in 2006 when fighting relegation, we can only improve the rest can only get worse, stand tall, stand proud we are the wigan warriors, the greatest rugby league team of all time, We are the loyal 18, the support the team needs at difficult times, COME ON WIGAN
CW, forgive me mate but im fed up with all this claptrap.

The supporters have stayed extremely loyal for a number of years now and quite frankly we are having the piss taken out of us, we cannot do anything other than voice our total disdain at the team/club/coach.

People say the Noble thing aint working, we dont know whats going on inside the club, we can only judge the club on what goes on, on the playig field, and what is being dished up is utter garbage we can see it but others obviousy have other agendas within the club.

We have had so many threads on the merits of staying loyal but its all a load of bollocks when we have those types of performances rammed down our throats, especially after Thursdays efforts.

People at the game will have paid anything upto 300 notes for flights etc and you expect people to stay loyal after that.

IL NEEDS TO SHOW SOME BOLLOCKS AND GET THIS SORTED AS ITS UTTER CRAP.
Couldnt have put it better myself :eusa2:
cumbria_warrior

It seems as though I may be on the wrong site? I thought this was wigan warriors fans and everyone seems to be dis owning there team? I am also frustrated by the recent lack of results, but there are people here calling for all to boycot games I dont think this is the answer, I pay good money to watch the games like the rest of you, I understand frustration is high but has there been a time when the team needs us more than now? In 2006 when it looked like we could end up being in NL1 did everyone stop going to games? Every team has low times at the end of the day no relegation and we can only get better, Keep chins up stand tall be proud
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

something needs to be done whatever it may be.

fact is, people spend their hard earned money, or not so hard earned in some cases ( :angry: ) and the team are performing like a bunch of sissys minus the odd few players who want to play.

seeing cameron phelps legless in walkabout, to the point were he couldnt stand, accompanied by an also unaware tim smith doesnt send the right signals out to me. this was about a week or so ago.

so im paying my money, which contributes to their pay packet, which is then p*ssed up the wall in wigan after they've had a bad result.

not good enough im affraid :angry:

turf

Post by turf »

- psycho - wrote: seeing cameron phelps legless in walkabout, to the point were he couldnt stand, accompanied by an also unaware tim smith doesnt send the right signals out to me. this was about a week or so ago.

so im paying my money, which contributes to their pay packet, which is then p*ssed up the wall in wigan after they've had a bad result.

not good enough im affraid :angry:
Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh! That's why he didn't play today me thinks? That is a disgrace to this club, and must be seen as a disgrace by Ainscough/Tomkins, who know they daren't go out on the p*ss up, but yet hear of him (Phelps) being out to the point where he can't stand up.