Riddell and Time.

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
A49

Riddell and Time.

Post by A49 »

Riddell says "give us time".

I would gladly give Riddell time - 3 months hard labour and hope that he comes back a damned sight fitter.
OAMJSONA

Re: Riddell and Time.

Post by OAMJSONA »

agree

what as he brought to the team that Mickey did not have
Wigan is and always will be a town of Cherry & White

Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

oh boo hoo Riddell!, not an excuse in the slightest you have had time. Richards knows full back like the back of his hand, sammy is one of our best players its the pack thats letting the side down led around by......erm......wait.....oh yes you!. Stuart "dont touch me i give up" Feilden and the crabman aren't laying the platform for going up the middle and your too fat to scoot without rendering yourself useless for the next 10 minutes after.

How many other teams have had to deal with change, did leeds suffer when smith replaced webb at full back or did saints suffer when they had to play wilkin at stand off in the CC no!, want to know why?, its called professionalism the players in their squads work their blood to water for eachother instead of boohoo'ing about this that and the other and constantly promising to get better!. They do their talking on the pitch and its about time Wigan started to follow suit!
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
KOOCH

Post by KOOCH »

What a plonker Riddell.You have now had ten games plus friendlies to get it right.Enough of the excuses man and just accept the fact that you and half a dozen others are utterly crap and do not deserve to be blessed with the right to wear our famous shirt.Just shut your mouth and get on proving you can play for god sake.Boston and the likes must be looking on in despair at the detrious that is allowed to play for wigan these days.You are beginning to sound as though you have been taking lessons from the other plonker Noble.
chubbybigcat

Post by chubbybigcat »

in short- he's pants- what genius replaces mickey higham with an overweight, lazy never been (editted for accuracy)ozzie- get rid of him and half the rest and i might be able to keep my shirts- they're close to going in the bin!!!!! i am surrounded by saints fans and my life is getting more humiliating every season!!! SORT it out!!!
First Try Tickle

Post by First Try Tickle »

the problem again is fitness.

If you check the history of Riddell, he was always the size his is now, but could easily manage full games including lots of running with the ball. When Parramatta made him slim down, he wasn't the player he was as he had no presence on the pitch.

Its not his size, its his fitness. Its the same reason Feka can only do 10 minutes, Fielden looks shattered after 20 and the full team loks out of it in the second half in france. Its our fitness coach's fault, he's obviously bulking them up, but not any cardio.
the-Bowtun-Warrior

Post by the-Bowtun-Warrior »

i'm tempted to nip on his Facebook and leave him a little message. i may also leave the link to this thread!
Owen Coyles Super White Army!!!