Babies at the match

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
ultimate warrior

Babies at the match

Post by ultimate warrior »

Does anyone know where I would stand on taking my 9 month old son to matches both home and away. Thinking of taking him to the cup game at wakefield, as his first match, so he will be in a pushchair. I would also want to take him to games at Wigan

Does anyone know if this would be possible as I want to start him from a young age as a warriors fan.
cpwigan

Re: Babies at the match

Post by cpwigan »

The NSPCC might deem it child cruelty

Seriously, I think you can. Not sure about chairs etc but I think any child under 3 is admitted free.
ultimate warrior

Thanks for the info CP. He will soon be at the game then. Need to get to him first as the mrs is a wildcats fan, and I dont want the lad turning out wrong.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

For sure. Tell her Wakefield does not a ground safety certificate for U16's
stacey c

Post by stacey c »

Go in through the Disabled entrance and leave the pushchair there, they let you just enter the stands from the pitch that way, You can get the odd guy will ask have you got a ticket for the baby so best bet is get him a season ticket. Free for under 5s n that way you have tickets for him for away games aswell - Less Hassle. :)
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

i would look into ear muffs also, it could get noisy and be harmful... seen a few babies wearing them out n about.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
KOOCH

Post by KOOCH »

should not be a problem getting a baby into the game.We have enough of the buggers running around the field of play. :)
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

under 5s are entitled to a free season ticket ,this will also give u free away matches ,cup games not included
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
ultimate warrior

Thanks for the info people. I have spoken to Wakefield Wildcats and they will allow him in in his pushchair, so my boy will be attending his first game in the challenfe cup.

Just hope the team win.