Wigan 9 aside 2morrow

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
mike binder

Wigan 9 aside 2morrow

Post by mike binder »

theres a 9 a side tourament on 2 morrow Sunday at st cuthberts for the u15s ,if you fancy watching some great fast rugby why not pop down abd support them.
there are a few wigan teams involve cuthberts and shevington sharks to say the least .cuthberts is in walking disttance to thje stadium so cal b4 thwe wigan match 2morrow and watch some fantastic rugby.
all the lads that take part have got free tickets to the celtic match and will be doing a pitch walk about 2-30 ish

come and watch the likes of Barrett ,sutton and Binder lol if picked in the squad of 12
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
josie andrews

Re: Wigan 9 aside 2morrow

Post by josie andrews »

I've moved this Mike and made it a sticky until tomorrow

Josie :)
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

josie i put this under wigan warriors ,as wigan are the sponsor and the competition is part of the warriors community day.Mick Hogan is part of all of it
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

mike binder wrote:josie i put this under wigan warriors ,as wigan are the sponsor and the competition is part of the warriors community day.Mick Hogan is part of all of it
Sorry Mike, will put it back for you but you should have put all that info on your original post :)
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

thank you your a star lmao

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
First Try Tickle

Post by First Try Tickle »

This isn't just a touranment for the under 15's, but a festival for all ages run by the Warriors.

All ages will be playing, with nearly 40 teams turning up.

I coach St Cuthbert's under 8's and we will be playing 3 matches.

The day start at approx 10am and will finish in time for the Celtic match where all players have free tickets.

There will be a bar on, food and bouncy castle.

The more down the better.

Thanks
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

First Try Tickle wrote:This isn't just a touranment for the under 15's, but a festival for all ages run by the Warriors.

All ages will be playing, with nearly 40 teams turning up.

I coach St Cuthbert's under 8's and we will be playing 3 matches.

The day start at approx 10am and will finish in time for the Celtic match where all players have free tickets.

There will be a bar on, food and bouncy castle.

The more down the better.

Thanks
come find me ;ill be with shevington sharks u15s

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME